6-Channel Premium Audio Interface
KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 is a premium-quality 6-channel audio interface that picks up where its predecessor AUDIO KONTROL 1 left off. It provides everything you need to record, play and perform music, with four analog ins/outs, digital in/out, MIDI and low-latency performance — all in a sleek, rugged metal casing. The two mic inputs are armed with high-end pre-amps while Cirrus Logic converters deliver pristine, transparent sound. Upgrade your setup with KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 — because KOMPLETE sounds better.
The KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 package also includes KOMPLETE ELEMENTS, with over 1000 sounds and effects, plus software for recording, sequencing and DJing.
KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 lets you experience every facet of your sound, whether you're playing virtual instruments or recording audio. After all, if you're using MASCHINE or KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects, you're armed with an array of sounds in the highest-possible audio fidelity. KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 gives you the hardware to match.
Pristine sound doesn't happen by accident — it's the result of knowledge, experience and close attention to detail. KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 has been designed in-house by NATIVE INSTRUMENTS, and takes the already award-winning sound quality of the AUDIO KONTROL 1 to a new level. From the custom, streamlined circuit design, through the hand-picked components to the analog volume knob on top of the unit — every part of the interface is designed to preserve signal clarity.
KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 is designed to be flexible, with plenty of options for connecting mics, guitars, MIDI instruments or outboard gear:
- 4 analog inputs: 2 balanced mic/line/instrument (XLR); plus 2 balanced line (1/4" TRS)
- 4 balanced analog outputs (1/4" TRS)
- Digital stereo input and output (S/PDIF / RCA) for lossless signal transmission
- MIDI in/out for master keyboard, MASCHINE or any third-party MIDI controller
- Headphone output with independent level control and source switch
- Completely USB powered, with an extra sturdy custom USB socket
Guitar, microphone, headphones, MIDI-keyboard, digital sound source, laptop and monitor speakers are connected — and KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 still has inputs and outputs free.
Everything under control: KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 offers maximum connectivity and pristine sound quality for professional studio recordings.
KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 makes it easy to integrate analog effects into your setup.
MASCHINE and your synth in perfect sync: KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 provides everything you need to record, play and perform music.
New chips, new audio drivers and new circuitry ensure that latency is low, and the direct monitoring option provides 100% latency-free monitoring for recording guitars, vocals, or other live sources.
Other important recording features:
- Low-latency performance for using virtual instruments and effects
- High-quality pre-amps with individual gain controls
- Direct monitoring for live, latency-free recording
- Mono input switch for recording vocals, guitar or other mono sources
- 48V phantom power for using condenser mics and active DI boxes
- 15 status LEDs provide visual feedback for all signals and indicate clipping
Just like the AUDIO KONTROL 1, a generous software package is included in KOMPLETE AUDIO 6, so you can produce songs or mix tracks right out of the box:
- KOMPLETE ELEMENTS — over 3 GB of inspiring instruments and effects
- CUBASE LE 6 — sequencer and recording software
- TRAKTOR LE 2 — DJ software
- $30 / 25 € e-voucher — for KOMPLETE Instruments or Effects at the NI Online Shop
With the KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 package, you're ready to produce complete tracks and songs in any style, right from the word go.
Although KOMPLETE ELEMENTS is the distilled version of the award-winning KOMPLETE 7, it still weighs in at 3 GB, with over 1000 production-ready sounds and effects. Instruments for all styles of music are included: vintage drums from ABBEY ROAD, orchestral instruments from the Vienna Symphonic Library, band and world instruments, stunning REAKTOR synthesizers plus eight powerful guitar amps, matching cabinets and 27 stomp-box effects.
TRAKTOR LE 2 DJ software provides two playback decks to spin tracks directly from your hard drive, with full iTunes integration and iPod compatibility. The new hi-res colored waveforms and automatic beat-sync functions make it simple to use the looping, cueing and effects and go far beyond ordinary mixing.
Cubase – the world’s most popular software for com- posing, recording and mixing music – is a digital audio workstation for Mac and PC. This LE version of Cubase 6 provides up to 48 audio tracks, up to 64 MIDI tracks and plenty of scope for recording and arranging songs. And, of course, it supports the instruments and effects in KOMPLETE ELEMENTS.
To expand your sonic scope even further, KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 includes an e-voucher* — worth $30 / 25 € — valid for the entire range of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects at the NI Online Shop.