The Native Instruments Maschine JAM Controller works in perfect unison with the acclaimed MASCHINE software. Swiftly bring your ideas to life with a versatile workflow fueled by software that’s always evolving. Start by creating something new with the immediacy of tactile control. Then easily store, recall, and develop your tracks with the flexibility of software in a digitally unified production environment. And whatever your setup, MASCHINE JAM works through the software as a plug-in inside your DAW, or as an advanced MIDI controller for popular platforms.
Designed for fast, intuitive sequencing and track building. Advanced drum, melody, and chord programming workflow. Create your own patterns and rhythms with MASCHINE JAM's powerful step sequencer. There’s no limit to the sounds you can sequence using the 8x8 click-pad matrix.
The Native Instruments Maschine JAM Controller is the perfect entry into the world of MASCHINE. All the power and flexibility of MASCHINE’s pattern-based sequencer, high-performance sampler, exemplary drum synths, incredible suite of pro studio instruments and effects, and acclaimed sound library in a compact, budget-friendly package.
- MODERN DIGITAL INSTRUMENT: This is your shortest avenue from inspiration to reality. Capture ideas and create tracks in an intuitive production ecosystem. Sequence and arrange on the fly with an 8x8 multicolour click-pad matrix. Shape and perform sounds in inspiring ways using eight dual-touch Smart Strips. And bring it all together with the power of the included MASCHINE software.
- DUAL-TOUCH: The dual-touch Smart Strips are truly one of a kind. Experience a new performance paradigm, and get physical with precision sound tweaking. In addition, Perform Mode lets you bring complex sound textures to life with MASCHINE's unique Perform FX.
- POWERFUL PRODUCTION SUITE: This product comes with downloads for an exceptional music production suite that includes Ableton Live Lite, Sonivox Twist, Air Hybrid, and 5GB of professional samples and loops.
- SEAMLESS INTEGRATION: The Maschine JAM controller comes pre-mapped to Maschine products for an instant performance and production setup. Focus less on a daunting setup and more on the musical creativity!
- USB Powered: The Maschine JAM Controller is powered over USB and supports plug-and-play connectivity, allowing you to take this controller from the studio to the stage, all with the same amount of power.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Get up and running fast. All Maschine JAM controller are available as downloads or as boxed versions with USB flash drive or hard drive installation options. The brand-new Native Access offers cloud-based system management. This simplifies installation, registration, and updates.
MASCHINE requires activation: Activate using the serial number on the flyer inside the box.
In case of graphics issues, please install the latest drivers for your GPU. This can be necessary even if Windows reports them as up to date.
MASCHINE software, MASCHINE Factory Library, and KOMPLETE 11 SELECT are provided as downloads after registration — an Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate the software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.