4-CHANNEL DJ CONTROLLER WITH HAPTIC DRIVE
GET CLOSER TO YOUR MUSIC
TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 lets you connect with your tracks in entirely new ways: Not only do its motorised jog wheels spin and react to nudging, scratching, pitch-fading, and backspins, they transmit cue points, loop markers, and more direct to your fingertips. And with RGB LED rings and high-res colour displays keeping all the info you need front and centre in the booth, everything you need is right where you need it – so you’re free to focus on your mix.
- REINVENTED JOG WHEELS - Native Instruments have re-envisioned what jog wheels can do, and what you can do with them. They’re now motorised, and provide you with haptic feedback. It’s a new way of connecting with your tracks in three different modes.
- CLUB-STANDARD LAYOUT - New all-hands-on deck design, including 16 RGB pads for Hotcues and samples, and new Mixer FX. Keep track of transport information, Stems, and Remix decks, with two high-res screens.
- TRAKTOR PRO 3 - Native Instruments have included the best version of their flagship DJ software yet. With an improved audio engine, a brand new user interface that makes things easier to see in the club, one-touch Mixer FX, and loads more.
- VISUAL DECK FEEDBACK - You can instantly see which deck you’re on when playing across four channels, with colour-coded light rings and deck buttons. Visualisation of track tempo, play mode, and nudging makes your mixing plain to see.
HAPTIC DRIVE RECONNECTS YOU WITH YOUR MUSIC
Something you’ll want to touch: Meet Haptic Drive – new, motorised, touch-sensitive jog wheels that give you haptic feedback. They spin like vinyl, so you can nudge, stop, and spin them back however you want. Adjust the start/stop time and torque to match them to your mixing style.
FEEL LOOPS AND CUE POINTS WITH HAPTIC FEEDBACK
- Cue points and loops click as you scroll past them with the jog wheels
- Spin the deck to the next cue point to line up tracks in a second
- Spend less time looking at the screen, and more time reading the dancefloor
TURNTABLE MODE FOR VINYL-STYLE MIXING
- Motorised jog wheels spin according to track tempo and deck behaviour
- Nudge records and slow them down using the rim of the jog wheel while mixing, for an old-school turntable feel
- Ride the touch-sensitive top plate slipmat-style, or spin the deck back for peak-time rewinds
CLASSIC JOG MODE TO BEATMATCH WITH A SPIN
- Traditional spin-to-nudge jog wheel behaviour that speeds up or slows down the deck
- RGB light ring indicates deck spin – see how fast tracks are playing, and how you’re manipulating them
- Haptic feedback means you can mix in one track while quickly finding cue points or loops on the next
- FOUR DECKS - Mix tracks, live inputs, Remix decks, Stems, and loops on up to four decks to create a unique sound.
- TEMPO SYNC - Automatic beatgrids and beat matching keep everything in sync, giving you more time to get creative in your mix.
- CUEING - Jump between breaks and drops, or mix in a track from exactly where you want.
- LOOPING - Trigger loops for extended mixes, track manipulation, and re-edits.
- FLUX MODE - Get confident with chops, stops, and backspins without losing your position on a track.
- FX SUITE - From sweeping filters to dubbed-out delays: build atmosphere with over 40 beat-synced effects in endless combinations.
- MIXER FX - Easily create huge drops, dramatic buildups, and smooth transitions with dedicated one-knob FX.
- CUSTOMISABLE LAYOUT - See only the tools you need for your own DJ style with a flexible user interface.
PRO LAYOUT: INSTANT ACCESS IN THE THICK OF THE MIX
Work within a layout that’s second nature. Trigger loops and samples, manipulate effects, and load tracks with dedicated controls. Blend your chops and cuts across four channels with super durable Carbon Protect faders. Adjust the crossfader curve and choose from different mixer EQ models to tailor everything to your own DJ style.
STAY ON TRACK: COLOUR CODED DECK VISUALISATION
Get your essential transport, deck, and tempo visualisation at a glance, with adaptive RGB light rings on each deck. Make sure you’re stopping the right track with different colour coding when mixing on four channels. See which jog wheel mode you’re using, and get real-time feedback on how much you’re nudging or stalling the deck.
HIGH-RES DISPLAYS: SEE EVERYTHING YOU NEED
Two high-resolution displays keep your eyes on the mix as well as your ears. Easily see tempo, looping, track time, and waveform information, as well as Stem and Remix deck components. Open up a big filter and cut the bass, before switching decks and dropping a new kick without looking anywhere else.
MIXER FX: MODULATE WITH ONE TOUCH
A good DJ set isn’t just about a thoughtful selection of tracks, but what happens between them. With the new Mixer FX, you can use just one knob to create instant buildups, breakdowns, and high-energy transitions to give the crowd a workout. Choose from eight effects and three smooth filters – from a tripped-out time gate, to delays, huge reverbs, and more.
PATTERN RECORDER: SEQUENCE SAMPLES
Lay it on thick. Hit the record button on the S4 while using a Remix Deck, and punch in a 16-step pattern using the RGB pads with up to four one-shot samples. Swap parts, mute, them, or overwrite the sequence in the heat of the moment. Because they’re quantised, your spontaneous creations will always be in sync.
ONBOARD AUDIO INTERFACE: CONNECT WITH EVERY SETUP
There’s plenty of room for developing your very own setup, with a club-grade, 24-bit / 96-kHz audio interface that always keeps you sounding pristine. Use external inputs on each channel to mix audio from other sources, connect microphones, and monitor through a new booth output. Crate-diggers can hook up turntables to play their record store finds, as well as play digital tracks with DVS support.
TRAKTOR PRO 3
Native Instruments have paired the TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 with the full version of TRAKTOR PRO 3 – packed with expressive features and re-edit tools that let you craft a sound that’s uniquely your own.