Digital Audio InterfaceThe Shure MVi connects any standard XLR microphone or ¼-inch plug for guitar, bass or keyboard to any iOS device, Mac or PC for seamless, high-quality audio capture.
- For home studio recording
- Compatible with iOS, Android, Mac and PC devices
- Features 5 DSP preset modes, headphone monitoring capabilities, and onboard touch panel controls
- Includes MVi, USB and Lightning® cables, and user guide
- Made for iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Air 2, iPad mini (4th generation), iPad mini, iPod touch (5th generation).
WHERE CAN THE SHURE MOTIV MVI BE USED?
The compact Shure MOTIV MVi connects your microphone or instrument to your computer or mobile device to create a portable recording studio, wherever and whenever you need it.
For maximum flexibility, the unit connects to any PC, Mac or iOS device with Lightning Connector, as well as most Android devices (contact our expert team for full compatibility details), giving you absolute control while on the move.
This robust all-metal unit features a combined XLR and 6.3 mm input to enable use with both microphones and instruments. When connected to a laptop/PC it also provides the phantom power required to operate condenser microphones.