Das Altea 415A (Ex-Display)
- Ex-Display - 1 Year Warranty
- Good Condition - Some minor scuffs on unit
- Tested and Fully Working.
- No Original Box, so collection preferred!
- Mains Cable included.
Frequently bought together:
The DAS Altea-415A and DAS Altea-412A share the same high-tech enclosure as the Altea 700 Series of products. On board is an innovative Class D two channel amplifier that provides a total of 800W peak power. The DAScontrol interface allows users to configure voicing presets, input/output levels, EQ modes, delay and source mixing by way of a high-end 24-bit quality DSP and LCD screen on the rear of the cabinet.
The DAS Altea 400 models use the renowned Mi Series loudspeakers. These professional-grade loudspeakers provide precise low frequency reproduction with excellent musicality. The high frequencies are handled by the M-32 compression driver with 1" exit to provide exceptional overall performance. A winning combination of matched components that offer ideal characteristics for music reproduction.
- Bi-amplified active system
- 800 W peak Class D amplifier with 2 channel mixer
- DAScontrol interface for easy setup and adjustment
- 15? loudspeaker + M-32 compression driver
- Wide 90º coverage that fills the room
- Lightweight structural polypropylene enclosure
- Ergonomic handles and floor monitor position
- User selectable DSP presets with LCD screen
- Integrated M8 rigging points
400W RMS / 800W Peak
|Frequency Range (-10 dB):||50 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Rated Peak SPL at 1 m:||128 dB|
|Dispersion:||90º x 60º|
|Connectors:||INPUT: Female XLR|
|LOOP THRU:||Male XLR|
|AC INPUT:||Male IEC|
|AC Requirements:||1.2 A, 230 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||
71 x 44 x 38 cm
28 x 17.3 x 15 in
|Weight:||19.3 kg (42.4 lb)|