Native Instruments Maschine+ with Komplete Kontrol M32
This Producer Package includes:
- 1 x Native Instruments Maschine+
- 1 x Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol M32
Frequently bought together:
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol A25
£125.00Out of stock
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol A49
£169.00Out of stock
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol M32
£99.00Out of stock
Out of stock
Native Instruments Maschine+
STANDALONE PRODUCTION AND PERFORMANCE INSTRUMENT
MASCHINE+ is a sampler, a drum machine, a synth, and an on-stage superpower. In short, it’s whatever you make it. Leave the laptop behind, jam with your other gear, and create beats in minutes with a wealth of on-board sounds, instruments, and effects.
It’s the iconic MASCHINE workflow, with fewer strings attached.
DO IT STANDALONE
Standalone means more focus, more freedom, and more music making. Plug in, power up, and get creating straight away in the embedded MASCHINE+ production environment – from first ideas to finished tracks. Dial in effects to tweak your sounds, or sample audio and make it your own with an intuitive interface designed to keep the creative juices flowing. And if you want to bring your ideas into a DAW, copy them over, and boot up the MASCHINE software on your computer to pick up where you left off.
9 INSTRUMENTS, 35 EFFECTS, AND THOUSANDS OF SOUNDS ON BOARD
As well as its classic groovebox workflow, MASCHINE+ includes MASCHINE+ Selection: A dedicated package of nine synths and sampled instruments, 35 effects, and seven Expansions (including two of your own choosing) that work seamlessly in standalone mode. It includes heavy-hitters like MASSIVE, FM8, MONARK, PRISM, the MASCHINE Factory Selection, RAUM, and PHASIS. That means its 16 pads can sound like a dusty vintage drumkit, a warped wavetable lead, or an organic modal synth – pretty much anything you can think of if you flex your sound design skills.
SAMPLE AND SEQUENCE EVERYTHING
Whether you’re digging records or ripping radio edits, record any sound into MASCHINE+ and quickly chop and stretch the results into your own custom kits. Or transform and twist them in real-time with the Audio plug-in. The same goes for guitars, vocals, drums, and anything else – more sounds means more creative ways to make music.
MADE TO BE PLAYED
Bring real expression to live performances with intuitive control over your music – tap out beats, run arpeggiators, or tweak synth melodies in real time. MASCHINE+ is an intuitive live sequencer, a fully-fledged groovebox, and a powerful performance synthesiser rolled into one.
Clips let you arrange your ideas with even more freedom. Create transitions across scenes, add unique variation to patterns, record MIDI directly into the full arrangement, and freely add audio wherever you need it. Once you’ve fleshed out your ideas, you can use MASCHINE+ as a powerful tool to push tracks past the finish line.
CONNECT AND CONTROL YOUR SETUP
Play and sequence outboard gear and capture the results, or manipulate external audio in real time with effects. MASCHINE+ can control, mix, and manipulate the rest of your setup with MIDI, line, and mic inputs to bring everything together instantly. And if you want to work with a computer, it doubles up as a classic MASCHINE controller too.
SYNC AND ADD SOUNDS WIRELESSLY
MASCHINE+ is Wi-Fi enabled, which means you can install new sounds, instruments, and effects at the touch of a button, without a computer in sight. When it comes to jamming with others or playing out live, keep in sync with other music apps, DAWs, and compatible gear with Ableton Link.
ADD EVEN MORE WITH EXPANSIONS
Need more sounds? Expansions are great for giving MASCHINE+ some sonic love, with presets for its synths, one-shot samples, loops, and kits. The catalog is always expanding, and getting the latest sounds is quick and easy – just download and they’re ready to roll.
Hammer out beats, sequence melodies, create variations, and experiment with new ideas. The MASCHINE workflow is all about developing your music quickly, and MASCHINE+ is no exception.
Big and in your face, but endlessly expressive – the MASCHINE+ pads are great for drumming up rhythms, working out melodies, and playing chords. Use them like a keyboard with real expression, fire up the step sequencer if that’s your thing, or slice samples across them to create custom kits in seconds.
Find the sounds you need. Choose a plug-in, add effects, chain and tweak them. Slice samples with surgical precision for custom chops.
Arrange, monitor, and mix your music. Two hi-res screens keep the MASCHINE+ workflow fast, fluid, and versatile with visual, dynamic control when sketching ideas, fleshing them out, and mixing them down.
Menu-diving is never fun. MASCHINE+ keeps essential control at your fingertips. Once you’ve found the sounds you need, the rest is about creating quickly.
- PAD INPUT MODES - Go from drumming patterns to playing melodies, sequencing synths, and one-touch chords in a snap.
- LOCK BUTTON - Hit the lock button, go wild with effects, tweaks, and more, before hitting it again to reset your tweaks for dynamic transitions.
- MACRO BUTTON - Touch a knob, assign your favourite parameter, and get tweaking.
- NOTE REPEAT - Big, easy to find, and great for fills or arpeggios when sketching ideas or performing live.
- FIXED VELOCITY - Program accents and ghost notes quickly with 16 fixed velocity levels or get a smooth, constant volume when triggering samples.
- TRANSPORT CONTROL - Essential transport functions, as well as mute control are a click away.
THE TOUCH ENCODERS
Dial in effects and modulation, touch to browse tags when searching for the right sound, or get hands-on with macro controls when performing. Context-sensitive touch encoders keep tweaking quick, and sound sculpting hands-on.
THE SMART STRIP
Small but mighty, the Smart Strip can be used for the classic pitch modulation you’d find on a keyboard, as well as modulating other controls, an expressive way to use Perform FX, and to strum chords and samples like a guitar for both effective realism and left-field creations.
From crate-digging treasures to vocals and field recordings, sampling is ingrained in MASCHINE’s DNA. Hook up your sound source, enter the sampling mode, and stretch, chop, or loop audio in a matter of seconds.
Take ideas, mix them up, swap them about, and structure your tracks straight from MASCHINE+. Song Mode is great for building the final structure for a track, or for working out ways to progress a live set.
UNDER THE HOOD
- Quad-core processor
- 4 GB dual channel DDR3L RAM
- 32 GB internal eMMC flash storage (for OS and factory content)
- 2 x colour displays (480 x 272)
- 64 GB SD card included (supports up to 1 TB)
(Also expandable via USB for larger libraries)
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol M32
MICRO-SIZED KEYBOARD CONTROLLER
- 32 compact keys to control all your instruments and effects
- Sleek and solid design, fused with professional production features
- Comes with a powerful software package, including synths, basses, drums, effects – plus Ableton Live 10 Lite
NATIVE'S SMALLEST KEYBOARD YET
Native Instruments KOMPLETE KONTROL M32 has everything you could ask for when making music. It's 32 great-feeling keys not only give you great playability, but also a compact way to express your creativity. Combined with innovative software, Smart Play features, and seamless integration, you get intuitive control over all your instruments, effects, loops and samples – directly from your keyboard.
FEATURE HEAVY, TRAVEL READY
Inspiration can happen at any moment, so you need to get your ideas down quickly, wherever you are. KOMPLETE KONTROL M32 is perfect to plug in and play anywhere. Easy to set up, easy to pack away – it doesn’t just fit your workflow, but your lifestyle, too. If you want to make tracks on the go, or create a compact studio setup – you now have the perfect keys to fit your needs. Lightweight and road trip ready, where will your music take you?
TAKE THE WORK OUT OF WORKFLOW
There’s no right or wrong path to follow when making music – that’s the beauty of it. Whatever works for you, KOMPLETE KONTROL M32 has the tools you need to go from first note to finished track, every step of the way.
FIND SOUNDS FASTER
The KOMPLETE KONTROL software makes browsing easier by organising and tagging all your KOMPLETE and NKS instruments and effects, allowing you to hear each preset as you scroll. Thanks to Sounds.com, you now have over a million loops and samples to discover, too. Using KOMPLETE KONTROL, everything is collected into a single browser – making flicking through folders and searching for sounds a thing of the past.
TWEAK TO YOUR TASTE
You’ve found that elusive sound, now you want to adjust its parameters to suit your style, straight from your keyboard. You’re in luck. You can use the OLED display and touch-sensitive knobs to tweak your sound’s essential parameters in real-time. All of your KOMPLETE and NKS instruments and effects are pre-mapped to the KOMPLETE KONTROL hardware by the people who designed them – so you know you’re in good hands.
PLAY IT SMART
Smart Play can help express yourself with techniques that you may not have mastered yet – such as chords, scales, and arpeggios. Map your keyboard to a number of different scales, or play chord progressions and arpeggios easily with single keys. For more experienced producers, Smart Play lets you play around outside of your comfort zone, taking your music in a new direction. Either way, it’s a whole lot of fun.
KICK-START YOUR DAW, FROM YOUR KEYS
Capture your ideas directly from the keyboard with immediate access to play, pause, record, quantise, loop, and more in a number of leading DAWs – keeping your focus on the music, rather than your screen. KOMPLETE KONTROL M32 gives you intuitive control over Logic Pro X, GarageBand, and Ableton Live. Cubase and Nuendo integration coming soon after initial release. Ableton Live 10 Lite is included with the keyboard, so you can start producing right out of the box.
A PERFECT FIT FOR MASCHINE
KOMPLETE KONTROL M32 comes included with MASCHINE Essentials, a powerful groovebox packed with instruments and effects to help you build beats. For those wanting to take their MASCHINE workflow even further, KOMPLETE KONTROL M32 and MASCHINE MIKRO come together to form a powerful, portable duo. Tap out beats using MASCHINE MIKRO, then use the M32 to play in chords and melodies.
YOUR INCLUDED SOFTWARE
With more than 6100 sounds and 10 GB of content included, KOMPLETE KONTROL M32 comes with everything you need to start making music. Register your hardware and get dynamic synths, meticulously sampled pianos, pounding drums, powerful production software, and more. Download the KOMPLETE KONTROL software, a collection of KOMPLETE instruments and effects, MASCHINE Essentials, plus Ableton Live 10 Lite for free. Includes:
- MONARK – iconic mono synth
- REAKTOR PRISM – polyphonic synthesizer
- SCARBEE MARK I – electric piano
- KOMPLETE KONTROL software
- MASCHINE ESSENTIALS
- KOMPLETE START – NI’s free production suite
- Ableton Live 10 Lite
- NATIVE INSTRUMENTS MASCHINE+
- Immersive standalone workflow for creating beats and melodies, sampling, arranging music, and performing on stage or in the studio
- Includes MASCHINE+ Selection with industry-leading instruments, sounds, and effects, plus renowned MASCHINE drum and bass synth plugins and effects
- Quad-core CPU and 4 GB RAM for fast, seamless creation when it counts
- Pro-grade, 44.1 kHz / 24-bit audio interface* with 2 x ¼” TRS line outputs, 2 x ¼” TRS line inputs, ¼” dynamic mic input, stereo headphone output, 1 x MIDI In, 1 x MIDI out; 1 x Footswitch, 2 x USB ports for MIDI controllers
- Robust, anodised aluminium design for years on the road and in the studio
- Iconic MASCHINE features and workflow including 16 velocity-sensitive pads, MASCHINE effects and plugins, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage sampler emulation
- Use standalone or with a computer – integrate with your studio workflow, and unplug for DAW-less setups or live performances
- WiFi and Link enabled for wirelessly installing and updating products, collaborating with others, and syncing with other gear
- Two high-resolution, colour displays for precision sample slicing, sound tweaking, note editing, mixing, browsing, and more
- 1x horizontal Smart Strip for strumming notes, pitch bending sounds, performing with FX, use the lock-feature and more
- 16 large, ultra-sensitive, multi-colour pads
- 8x touch sensitive knobs and a 4-directional push encoder
- Classic groovebox features including 16 velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP 1200 sampling emulation
- Needs PSU (Included). Can be USB powered in controller mode
- MASCHINE Software:|Full MASCHINE 2 Software
- Included Factory Library:|Maschine+ Selection (24 GB)
- Standalone Mode:|Selected instruments, effects, Expansions, samples, and loops
- Controller Mode:|NKS instruments and effects, Expansions, samples, and loops from Sounds.com, and any 3rd party VST + AU plug-ins
- INCLUDED SOFTWARE PRODUCTS
RETRO MACHINES MK2
KONTAKT and REAKTOR PLAYERS
REAKTOR Factory Selection R2
KONTAKT Factory Selection
MASCHINE Factory Library
(Plus E-voucher for two additional Expansions)
- NATIVE INSTRUMENTS KOMPLETE KONTROL M32
- Micro-size keyboard controller with 32 keys for all your virtual instruments
- and effects
- Affordable entry point into the NI world
- Synth-action, custom NI keybed
- Informative OLED display for at-a-glance navigation
- Eight touch-sensitive control knobs
- Two touch strips for intuitive expression
- 4-directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation
- Tag-based preset browsing via the KOMPLETE KONTROL software: Find sounds quickly and hear instant previews
- Smart Play: Stay in key with over 100 scales and modes, play chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys, or map any scale to white
- keys only
- Pre-mapped control of KOMPLETE instruments and effects, plus hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) plug-ins from leading manufacturers via the KOMPLETE KONTROL software
- Expand your library with loops and samples from Sounds.com
- Full VSTi and VST FX support
- Deep integration with MASCHINE software
- Intuitive control over Logic Pro X, GarageBand, and Ableton Live. Cubase and Nuendo integration coming in a future update to the KOMPLETE KONTROL software.
- TRS pedal input, assignable to sustain
- USB 2.0 bus powered
- Can be used as a MIDI controller
- Includes a collection of KOMPLETE instruments and effects, KOMPLETE KONTROL software, MASCHINE Essentials (full MASCHINE software plus 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection of samples, one shots, loops, and instruments), plus Ableton Live 10 Lite
|NATIVE INSTRUMENTS MASCHINE+|
44.1 kHz / 24-bit
(96 kHz / 24-bit in controller mode)
|1/4” TRS Line Outputs:||Yes (x2)|
|1/4” TRS Line Inputs:||Yes (x2)|
|1/4” Dynamic Mic Input:||Yes|
|Stereo Headphone Output:||Yes|
|Footswitch:||Yes ((Start/stop, record, and automatic detection for sustain/expression)|
|USB ports:||2 x for MIDI controllers / external HDDs|
|No. of Groups:||
Unlimited in software,
64 accessible from hardware
|No. of scenes per project:||64|
|No. of patterns per scene:||
Unlimited in software,
64 accessible from hardware
|No. of samples that can be loaded:||Unlimited|
|DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT|
|Width:||322mm / 12.68"|
|Length:||301mm / 11.85"|
|Height:||51mm / 2.01"|
|Weight:||2.50 kg / 5.51 lbs|
|SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS - STANDALONE MODE|
|You can use MASCHINE+ without a computer, but you’ll need a wireless internet connection and your Native ID to get set up.|
|MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS - CONTROLLER MODE|
Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit only),
Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU,
4 GB RAM
macOS 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update),
Intel Core i5,
4 GB RAM
|USB:||USB 2.0 Port,|
9 GB free disk space for MASCHINE software and MASCHINE Library,
24 GB free disk space for MASCHINE+ Selection.
|AUDIO INTERFACE SPECIFICATIONS|
|Full Scale Level:||+18,6 dBu|
|Dynamic Range:||100 dB|
|Frequency Response:||20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.1 dB|
|Crosstalk L/R:||-96 dB|
|Mic Input (max gain)|
|Full Scale Level:||-32 dBu|
|Dynamic Range:||90 dB|
|Frequency Response:||20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.4dB|
|Mic Input (min gain)|
|Full Scale Level:||-3.4 dBu|
|Dynamic Range:||102 dB|
|Frequency Response:||20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.15dB|
|Maximum Output Level:||+18.0 dB|
|Dynamic Range:||102 dB|
|Frequency Response:||20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.5 dB|
|Crosstalk L/R:||-100 dB|
|Maximum Output Level:||29.4 mW @ 33 Ohm load|
|Dynamic Range:||102 dB|
|Frequency Response:||20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.35 dB|
|Crosstalk L/R:||-60 dB|
|NATIVE INSTRUMENTS KOMPLETE KONTROL M32|
|Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU,|
|• macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 (latest update), Intel Core i5,|
|4 GB RAM|
|• USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)|
|• Graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher|
|• Internet connection (for software download and activation only)|