Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S2 MK3
- PLAY-ANYWHERE 2-CHANNEL DJ SYSTEM
- Everything you need to mix your music in a setup you can carry anywhere
- Use professional features like Mixer FX, Hot Cues, and loop controls on a club-standard layout
- An integrated high-end audio interface, USB power, and the full version of TRAKTOR PRO 3 included means you're ready to mix wherever you are
Other Items to consider
FOR THE MUSIC IN YOU
Main room vibes, backpack size: TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 MK3
HOUSE-PARTY PORTABILITY MEETS CLUB-STANDARD LAYOUT
Whether it’s bass-heavy breakdowns, steppy synths, or peak-time rewinds that define your style, the TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 MK3 has everything you need to make your mix happen. Craft sets on two decks and get creative with easy-to-use tools like looping, beat syncing, and club-grade effects.
PLAYLIST TO DANCEFLOOR IN NO TIME
Turn the music you listen to into the sets you play, with a streamlined interface that makes blending tracks a breeze. Plug in, line up a few of your favourite tracks, and get mixing wherever you are. You can leave the beatmatching to TRAKTOR, so you have more time to pick tunes that fit the vibe, experiment with FX, use looping and remix decks, and to define your own sound. Whether you’re at a house party, a bar, or the club, you can create mixes made to make you move.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED. WHERE YOU NEED IT.
Get your mixes down super-quick: Line up your next track, find the cue point, cut the kick, and bring in some reverb before the drop. Easily access expressive effects and essential controls for chops, stops, and seamless transitions. Get the sound in your head through the speakers in seconds.
SCRATCH. SPIN. SLIP.
If your style is very hands-on, the Traktor Kontrol S2 MK3 gives you a lot of jog wheel to play with. Use it to beatmatch tracks – nudge the deck forward or back with the jog wheels to get a track in sync, use the touch-sensitive top-plate to find your starting position, or even spin it back for high-energy rewinds. Because they’re bigger, nudging, scratching, and scrolling is even easier.
EDIT AND RE-EDIT WITH LOOPS AND SAMPLES
Timing is everything, as they say. Jump to different parts of a track with cue points, depending on what the crowd needs. Because each is assigned to one of eight pads on each deck, you can play them like an instrument to seriously chop things up. Use loops for longer mixes or for more time to experiment. Everything will always be in sync with the beat, so you’ll never lose the groove.
MAKE MIXER FX YOUR SECRET WEAPON
You’ve got the perfect playlist down, but it’s what goes on between your tracks that can make all the difference. Build exciting transitions with one-touch control of new Mixer FX on each channel. Open up a big reverb, a dubby delay, or a smooth filter to get your tracks popping during the mix. Choose from eight club-grade effects and three filters, and use up to four at a time with the dedicated Mixer FX control.
TRAKTOR PRO 3 INCLUDED
Start spinning straight away on the full version of Traktor's flagship DJ software, as used on the world’s largest stages. Find intuitive professional tools that quickly help you define your style.
- MORE PADS - The perfect way to really ramp up your mixing, with eight RGB pads on each deck. Cut straight to a hook everybody knows by setting and triggering cue points, or punch in your own edits with samples on a Remix deck.
- BIGGER JOG WHEELS - Upsized, touch-sensitive jog wheels let you cue, scratch, and nudge tracks much more accurately – not to mention perform bigger backspins. They also mean more fun getting hands-on with your music.
- NEW DESIGN - A familiar club-standard layout, wherever you go. Browse tracks, adjust beatgrids, use effects and features like Flux Mode, directly on the TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 MK3. Everything you need for creative mixes at your fingertips.
- MIXER FX - Turn up your track transitions with new Mixer FX: Cut bass with a filter instead of EQ for resonant kicks, or get hi-hats galloping with delay. A choice of eight effects and three filters ensures you always have the right tools to hand.
PLUG AND PLAY. ANYWHERE
Out of the box and straight into the mix. An integrated 24-bit / 48-kHz audio interface and USB bus power mean that the Traktor S2 MK3 is ready to mix wherever you are. Stereo line and 3.5mm TRS outputs mean you can hook up to club sound systems as well as portable setups. Connect headphones via a 3.5mm output for monitoring. Connect a mic via the 6.3mm TRS input. An iOS port makes the TRAKTOR S2 MK3 ready for even more portable DJing solutions in the future. (Not compatible with the current version of Traktor DJ. New version coming early 2019)
REMIX ON THE FLY WITH STEMS AND SAMPLES
Scale up your set with Steams and loops. Trigger one-shot sounds and samples to inject new energy into your mix.
The Stems audio format splits tracks into four musical components, such as drums, bass, vocals, and melody, so you can mix them independently. Edit and re-edit in the heat of the moment, blend basslines and vocals from songs you know to create songs you didn’t.
One-shot samples and loops on remix decks blur the lines between DJ and live performance. Insert vocals, melodies, atmospheric effects, and more into a remix deck to trigger and manipulate them in sync with the rest of your mix.
- 2-Deck Traktor Pro 3 Controller (software included)
- Eight RGB Pads on each Deck (Hot Cue Mode and Sampler Mode)
- Bigger Touch Sensitive Jog Wheels
- Club-standard Layout
- NEW - Mixer Effects - choice of eight effect and three filters
- Dedicated Sampler Volume
- Quick Loops - Loop Size and Loop On/Off using a single dial knob
- Plug and Play - Built-in Audio Interface, and USB Powered
- Master Out on RCA Phono OR 3.5mm Mini Jack
- Stems compatible
- Remix Decks included
- Mic Input - Direct to Master Out
- Headphones Out (3.5mm Mini Jack)
- Mains or Bus powered
- iOS Compatible
|Sample Rate: 44.1/48 kHz|
|MIC INPUT:||(1/4" / 6.3 MM TRS)|
|Full Scale Level:||-30 to -10dBU @ 1 kHz|
|DNR (a-weighted)@ 1 kHz:||89dB|
|THD+N @ 1KHz:||<0.1 %|
|Frequency response:||80Hz-20kHz is +0.0 / -1.3 dB low frequency cutoff|
|AUDIO OUTPUTS (D/A)|
|Sample Rate:||44.1/48 kHz|
|MAIN OUTPUTS - 2 X STEREO OUT (LINE AND 1/8" / 3.5 MM TRS)|
|Line Outputs (RCA)|
|Maximum Output Level:||+1.0 dBu|
|Frequency Response:||20Hz-20kHz +/- 1.0 dB|
|Crosstalk @ 1kHz:||-80 dB|
|Stereo headphone out (1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS)|
|Maximum Output Level:||45 mW @ 33 Ohm load|
|Frequency Response:||20Hz-20kHz +/- 1.0 dB|
|Crosstalk @ 1kHz:||-55 dB|
|macOS:||masOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 (latest update), 4 GB RAM|
|Windows:||Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 version 1803 or later (64 Bit), 4 GB RAM|
|Processor:||Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU|
|Minimum RAM:||4 GB RAM|
|Connectivity:||USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)|
|Graphics:||Graphics card which supports OpenGL 3.3 or higher|
|SUPPORTED AUDIO FORMATS|
|Audio Interface:||44.1/48 kHz / 24-bit|
|Formats Supported:||MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM AAC|
|Ports:||USB port, iOS port, 15V DC|
|Dimensions:||486mm / 265mm / 59mm (19.13" / 10.43" / 2.32")|