Pioneer DJ DDJ-400 Rekordbox DJ Controller + DM-40D DJ Package
This DJ Package includes:
- 1 x Pioneer DDJ-400 Rekordbox DJ Controller
- 1 x Pioneer DM-40D Active Monitors (Pair)
- Rekordbox DJ Software
[FREE Core Subscription via Hardware Unlock with DDJ-400]
- All leads are included
Pioneer DDJ-400: MASTER THE BASICS
Learning to DJ has never been easier than with the Pioneer DDJ-400 2-channel DJ controller for rekordbox dj. Packed with features to help you comfortably develop your skills, this controller’s layout mirrors that of Pioneer DJ's flagship NXS2 set-up, with shared elements like dedicated cue buttons, Beat FX, CDJ-style looping controls and more. As a result, the step up to more advanced Pioneer DJ gear will feel natural to use when you’re ready to progress.
Bundled with Pioneer's professional performance software, rekordbox dj, its compatible Tutorial feature will help you master this controller's creative capabilities. Lightweight and portable, take the Pioneer DDJ-400 with you to practice sessions or parties. You’ll soon feel at home while performing.
When you purchase a Pioneer DDJ-400, you'll have access to rekordbox dj's Tutorial feature. Follow along via your computer screen to learn how to use the gear and master DJ techniques.
The Pioneer DDJ-400's buttons and knobs are arranged in the same way as those on Pioneer's professional NXS2 set-up. Develop your skills using an interface similar to that of a club-standard player, and enhance your mixes with Sound Color FX and Beat FX featuring curves taken from the Pioneer DJM-900NXS2 mixer. You'll soon feel comfortable performing in DJ booths.
Apply professional FX that match the tempo of the track that’s currently playing by using the Beat FX feature. This will help you craft unique sets even if you’re just starting out.
You get a rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your licence key for our DJ software, connect the controller and start DJing.
PC MASTER OUT
For flexibility you can choose to hear your mix through your computer’s internal speakers or connected desktop speakers. At the same time, you can use your headphones to cue independently of the master out.
PLUG AND PLAY
With a built-in sound card, simply connect the controller to your computer using the provided USB cable to power up and begin playing.
Take this controller with you wherever you go thanks to the easy grab handles and lightweight design.
The mic input circuit produces clear audio without distortion to ensure crystal-clear sound even at high input levels.
What's in the box
- Pioneer DDJ-400
- USB cable
- Warranty (for some regions)
- Operating instructions (Quick Start Guide)
- rekordbox dj licence key card
The DM series speakers deliver balanced, punchy bass sound and they can pump out extra power thanks to the new Class D amplifier and 4-inch woofer in each unit. Flick the switch to change from DJ mode to Production mode and the DSP settings will automatically create the best sound for each application.
2-way sound mode – optimised for DJing and music production
There’s no need to decide whether you want a set of monitors that are best for DJing or making music, because the DM series speakers are perfect for both. Just flip the switch to choose either DJ mode or Production mode and the DSP settings will be optimised for the task, leaving you free to concentrate on your mix.
Easy to use with different DJ or production equipment
With RCA and mini jack terminals you can connect different kinds of gear such as DJ controllers and mixers, or the laptop or soundcard you use. Connecting your headphones is simple via the socket on the front panel and the level knob is right in front of you too.
What's in the box
- Pioneer DM40D
- Power Cable
- Audio converter cable (3.5 mm stereo mini plug to RCA)
- Speaker Cable
- Bottom cushion
- Quick Start Guide
- Precautions for Use
- Pioneer DDJ-400
- Club-style layout - Jog wheels, play/pause and cue buttons, tempo sliders,
- a loop section and cue/loop call buttons just like on a Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2.
- Familiar Mixer section - Trim and EQ knobs, cue buttons, laid out like a DJM-900NXS2.
- Built-in sound card (audio interface) – plug and play to your PC/Mac using a single USB cable.
- Mic input circuit – clear audio without distortion, even with high input level.
- USB bus powered – no need to plug into the mains.
- Grab handles on both sides – easy to carry.
- Class compliant – OS standard driver will be automatically installed.
- KEY FEATURES OF REKORDBOX (v5.3)
- Tutorial feature – Even if you’re a complete beginner, you can learn how to DJ.
- Track Suggestion – displays tracks that match well with the one currently playing.
- Three sorting modes - Era/Mood/Association.
- Easy sharing of mixes to social media such as Mixcloud, YouTube and KUVO, with track titles and time stamps.
- Pioneer DM-40D Active Monitors
- Class D amplifier with 96kHz sampling DSP.
- DECO convex diffusers for a wide sweet spot and 3D stereo sound wherever you are in the room.
- Time alignment; the woofer and tweeter are perfectly aligned so you’ll hear all sound frequencies clearly
- Grooved ducts to reduce air friction so bass is tight and punchy.
- 4-inch woofer which creates powerful sound without distorting, even if you pump up the volume.
|USB Bus Powered:||Yes|
|Plug and Play:||Yes|
|Included DJ Software:||rekordbox dj|
|Software System Requirements|
macOS High Sierra 10.13 (updated to the latest version)
macOS Sierra 10.12 (updated to the latest version)
OS X 10.11 (updated to the latest version)
|Windows:||Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (the latest service pack)|
|CPU:||Intel Processor Core i7, i5, i3|
|Memory:||4 GB or more of RAM|
|For more information go to rekordbox.com|
|Soundcard:||24 bit/44.1 kHz|
|Frequency Range:||20 - 20000 Hz|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio:||103 dB|
|Distortion:||< 0.005 % (USB)|
|Filter:||High & Low Pass filter|
|Sampler:||16 slot x 4 banks|
|Crossfader Curve Adjust:||Yes|
1 MIC (1/4 inch TS Jack)
1 USB B port
1 MASTER (RCA)
1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (Mini-jack)
|Pioneer DM-40 Active Monitors|
|Type:||2-way bass reflex, active monitor speakers|
|Tweeter:||3/4" (19 mm) soft dome|
|Woofer:||4" (102 mm) fibreglass cones|
|Height:||L CH: 223 mm / R CH: 212 mm|
|Weight:||L CH: 2.5 kg / R CH: 2.2 kg|
Class D with DSP
LF: 19 W / 4 ohms
HF: 19 W / 4 ohms
|Enclosure material:||MDF vinyl laminate|
|Power Consumption:||20 W|
|Power consumption during standby mode:||0.3 W or less|
RCA pin jack x 1
3.5-mm stereo mini jack x 1
|Output Connections:||3.5 mm stereo mini jack x 1|