Pioneer Toraiz SP-16 Professional Sampler with Dave Smith Analog Filters
Frequently bought together:
MAKE IT YOUR OWN
The TORAIZ SP-16 sampler and step sequencer is the first in our line-up of music production tools for DJs and producers. We’ve partnered with the legendary synth creator Dave Smith to add his Prophet-6 analogue filters, so you can give your creations a rich, analogue warmth and presence.
Use the TORAIZ SP-16’s simple layout and large touch screen for producing, or as a stand-alone unit in the DJ booth to enhance performances. You can load or record live samples, create patterns, add FX, loops, and manipulate their parameters to make the music your own.
FULL-COLOUR TOUCH SCREEN
The 7-inch, full-colour touch display gives you instant access to all the info you need. Browse, select and colour-code samples intuitively, while manipulating their parameters with the rotary dials just below the screen.
Instantly sample input sounds and use them in your tracks. Record from hardware like the TORAIZ AS-1 synthesiser or even a vinyl turntable. Your sampled sounds are automatically synchronised with the current sequence. Play them in a loop, edit or drop the samples straight into a live remix.
A 16-step sequencer lets you create up to 256 different patterns. You can save and play back your loops instantly, and use the dials to modulate the sounds. Plus the backlit buttons will reflect the colours assigned to each sound for a visual guide.
TACTILE PERFORMANCE PADS
Load up to 16 samples to the large rubber pads, then finger drum freely to layer sounds on-the-fly. The multicolour LEDs show what samples are in play, while Velocity Mode lets you control the sample volume with the amount of pressure you apply.
POWERFUL PROCESSING ENGINE
You get all the power you need to play with 16 samples simultaneously – even when you’re using time stretch, pitch bend or the amp envelope. And with 8GB of flash memory you have enough space to use the TORAIZ SP-16 as a stand-alone unit, with no need for a laptop.
DAVE SMITH ANALOGUE FILTERS
The TORAIZ SP-16 has the same analogue filters as Dave Smith’s renowned Prophet-6 synthesiser. Use the dials to sculpt your sound – manipulating Drive, Cut Off and Resonance – and add true analogue warmth and presence.
Connect compatible devices via PRO DJ LINK and the sampler will snap your one-shots and loops to the beat of the master deck [1*]. A MIDI clock also lets you connect other devices via USB and stay in sync.
[1*] Please update to the latest firmware.
Use the touch strip for instinctive control of various parameters including pitch bending.
Load sound sources without hassle using a USB storage device.
DJS-TSP Project Creator support
Create projects and SCENEs on a PC or Mac using the DJS-TSP Project Creator software that’s compatible with the TORAIZ SP-16.
Pad drumming has become a trend for DJs. Melodics is an app that helps you to learn cue point drumming techniques and build muscle memory for amazing performances.
- FULL-COLOUR TOUCH SCREEN - instant access to all the info you need.
- Select and colour-code samples intuitively
- Manipulate parameters with the rotary dials just below the touch screen.
- LIVE SAMPLING - Instantly sample input sounds and use them in your tracks.
- Record from hardware, even a vinyl turntable.
- Play your sampled sounds in a loop, edit or drop the samples straight into a live remix.
- STEP SEQUENCER - 16-step sequencer lets you create up to 256 different patterns.
- TACTILE PERFORMANCE PADS - 16 large rubber pads
- Multicolour LEDs to show what samples are in play
- Velocity Mode - lets you control the sample volume with the amount of pressure you apply.
- POWERFUL PROCESSING ENGINE - all the power you need to play with 16 samples simultaneously
- 8GB of flash memory - enough space to use the TORAIZ SP-16 as a stand-alone unit, with no need for a laptop.
- DAVE SMITH ANALOGUE FILTERS - same analogue filters as Dave Smith’s renowned Prophet-6 synthesiser.
2 LINE (L/MONO & R, 1/4 inch TS Jack)
1 MIDI (Din)
8 LINE (1/4 inch TS Jack)
1 MIDI (DIN)
1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack)