The Rane SL4 returns! Including Serato DJ Pro, but still compatible with Serato Scratch Live.
Connect up to 4 turntables/CDJs to your computer using a single USB cable, and have seamless changeovers thanks to dual USB ports.
Other Items to consider
The Rane SL4 gives you the freedom to take your entire digital music collection on the road with advanced Serato features that add extra creativity to your DJing. This intuitive digital vinyl system replicates the traditional DJing experience for "real feel" usability. The Rane SL4 USB interface connects up to four vinyl or CD turntables to your computer using a single USB cable with audio connections to line inputs on your DJ mixer of choice. It is the first standalone DJ interface with two USB ports for seamless DJ changeover and back-to-back performances.
This system includes Serato DJ software and is compatible with Scratch Live. Rane's Core Audio and ASIO drivers connect to other popular DJ and DAW software.
This package includes
- four 12" Serato Control Vinyl records,
- four Serato Control CDs,
- 2 USB cables,
- 6 RCA audio cables to connect to your mixer,
- and an international power supply with country adaptors is included to insure continuous performance during USB changes between DJs.
Includes Serato DJ Software
Rane is pleased to announce that their products which previously included Serato Scratch Live software are now fully supported by and include Serato DJ software. DJs currently using Serato Scratch Live with supported Rane hardware have the option to migrate to the new and improved Serato DJ free of charge. If you’re familiar with Scratch Live, the transition to Serato DJ is easy and intuitive. Serato DJ is a free upgrade supporting the Sixty-One, Sixty-Two, Sixty-Eight, SL2, SL3, and SL4.
Serato DJ provides support for DVS (digital vinyl system), iZotope FX, Sync, Slip Mode, more Cue points, jump-to-loop, an improved 24-slot sampler and takes advantage of the high performance, ultra-low latency Rane ASIO and Core Audio drivers. Both programs share compatible song libraries, the same general workflow and deck layout.
Upgrading is optional -- Serato Scratch Live will still work with the Sixty-One, Sixty-Two, Sixty-Eight, SL2, SL3, and SL4. You can have both programs installed, and use one or the other. You can also use the included Core Audio and ASIO drivers to run any other popular DJ and DAW software program you like.
- Inputs for four turntables or CD decks, switchable in any combination.
- Two high-speed USB 2.0 ports for seamless DJ changeover and back-to-back performance.
- Aux Input for session recording or LiveFeed.
- Aux Output assignable to the SP-6 Sample Player.
- 48 kHz and 96 kHz sample rate switch on the SL4 rear.
- 10-in 10-out USB sound card with any software supporting ASIO or Core Audio.
- Built in galvanic isolation for the purest audio signal.
- Four software-switchable analog Thru connections for regular vinyl or CD playback.
- Bus power from either USB port or the included external power supply.
|Interface:||USB 2.0 High Speed|
|Power Requirements:||500mA, 5.0 Volts|
|Audio Channels:||Ten Record and Ten Playback|
|External Power Supply:||1060 mA, 7.5 Volts|
|Converters:||24-bit / 48 kHz or 96 kHz sample rate switchable|
|Dynamic Range:||104.5 dB, A-weighted|
|Dynamic Range:||103 dB, A-weighted|
|Dynamic Range:||101 dB A-weighted analog in to analog out|
|Frequency Response:||-0.6 dB @ 20 Hz, -0.03 dB @ 20 kHz|
|THD+N:||0.007% at 1 kHz, 20 Hz to 20 kHz BW|
|Inputs 1-4:||individually Phono / Line switchable|
|Aux Input:||Line-Level only|
|Maximum Input / Output:||3 Vrms @ 1 kHz|
|Switched Phono Input Max:||70 mV rms @ 1 kHz|
|Unit Size:||7.25? x 5? x 1.7? (18.4 x 12.6 x 4.3 cm)|
|Shipping Size:||14? x 14? x 4? (36 x 36 x 10 cm)|
|Weight:||6 pounds (3 kg)|