Reloop RMX-90 DVS
- High Performance Club Mixer for Serato DJ Pro
- On-board Serato sound card incl. 2x Serato NoiseMap control vinyl
- 12 Beat FX, channel filters, USB hub & MIDI support
Other Items to consider
MIX DIGITAL, ANALOGUE STYLE
The Reloop RMX-90 DVS is a 4-channel club mixer with integrated 8 in/8 out audio interface. When developing this mixer, a strong emphasis was placed on clear and powerful sound characteristics. This has been achieved through its fully digital sound architecture and high-resolution 24-bit audio interface. Experienced DJs will be mixing in no time thanks to the intuitive club mixer layout, 3 band EQ (with classic & isolator modes) and per-channel filters.
SERATO DJ & DVS ENABLED
The RMX-90 DVS unlocks the full version of Serato DJ, including DVS control. Serato’s advanced NoiseMap™ technology combined with the 24-bit USB interface allows for extremely low latency playback and precise record manipulation. Setup is as easy as plug-n-play and DVS can be used immediately after hook-up. The RMX-90 DVS also comes with 2 Serato NoiseMap™ control vinyl records to start spinning instantly.
ON-BOARD FX UNIT WITH VISUAL FEEDBACK
In order to dynamically remix your music, the RMX-90 DVS is equipped with a Beat FX unit that utilises 12 effects in studio quality and are individually assignable. Beat FX can be synchronised via the BPM Adjust encoder and the two high-resolution digital displays give visual feedback of FX parameters, routing and more.
EXTENSIVE CONFIGURATION OPTIONS
The mixer setup utility contains various user-definable functions and settings including filter resonance, EQ frequency (high, low) and audio routing options for the audio interface and booth output.
ADJUSTABLE LINE AND CROSSFADER CURVES
The crossfader and line fader curves can be adjusted and scratch DJs & turntablists can choose to upgrade the user-replaceable crossfader with a contactless RMX Innofader by Audio Innovate.
All elements on the RMX-90 DVS are MIDI-assignable and can be used to control any MIDI capable software.
ACTIVE USB-HUB & HIGH-RETENTION USB 2.0 PORT
The mixer contains an active USB hub, which can be used for the connection of further USB devices such as storage media or MIDI controllers. Software is connected via an especially durable high-retention USB 2.0 port, guaranteeing protection against unwanted cable malfunctions and tear-offs.
The RMX-90 DVS complies with the highest quality standards and its construction stands out due to a sturdy build inside the metal housing where the bolted pots have been fixed in. The surface of the RMX-90 DVS is varnished in deep black metallic finish and is both durable and visually appealing.
DIGITAL CLUB MIXER WITH DVS AUDIO INTERFACE FOR SERATO DJ
The RMX-90 DVS combines the advantages of an analogue club mixer with the endless possibilities of the digital vinyl world.
- 4+1-channel DJ club mixer
- 8 in/8 out DVS audio interface, 24 bit for Serato DJ Pro
- Serato DJ Pro Plug'n'Play: full version incl. DVS Expansion Pack
- Incl. 2x Serato NoiseMap™ Control Vinyl*
- Digital architecture with extensive adjustment possibilities
- 3-band EQ with adjustable behaviour, classic/kill
- Sound filter, bi-polar filter unit with LPF and HPF
- High-quality surface in deep black metallic
- Sturdy construciton: metal housing, screwed knobs
- Beat FX unit with 12 effects in studio quality: Flanger, Delay, Echo, Reverb, Transformer, Pitch Shift, Loop Roll, Reverse Loop, Noise, Bitcrusher, Gate, Tape Delay
- Two digital displays for visualization of parameter changes
- Extensive setup menu, among others:
- - Filter resonance
- - EQ frequency range (low, high)
- - Audio interface routing
- - Booth output zone routing (matrix)
- - CUE solo option
- RMX innoFADER compatible
- Adjustable linefader and crossfader curves
- MIDI-compatible control elements
- Active USB hub for the connection of further USB devices
- High-retention USB 2.0 port, especially durable
- Fader-start via 3.5 mm control cable
- Kensington lock to secure the device
- Incl. 2x Serato NoiseMap™ Control Vinyls, power cord, operating instructions
- * coming in blue or black
|Frequency range:||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Inputs:||7x line RCA, 2x phono RCA, 2x mic XLR/jack, USB port|
|Outputs:||master XLR (balanced), master RCA (unbalanced), booth TRS (balanced), rec RCA (unbalanced), headphones 6.3/3.5 mm jacks|
classic at 70 Hz, 1 kHz, 13 kHz: -8 dB/+9 dB
isolator at 70 Hz, 1 kHz, 13 kHz: -inf dB (total kill)/+9 dB
mic at 100 Hz, 10 kHz: -12 dB/+ 12dB
|Dimensions:||322 x 107.5 x 387 mm|