Rode Wireless GO (White)
The Wireless GO is the world’s smallest, most versatile wireless microphone system. The transmitter works as both a clip-on mic or as the world’s smallest beltpack for a RØDE lavalier, sending crystal clear broadcast-grade audio via 2.4GHz digital transmission to the ultra-compact on-camera receiver.
Frequently bought together:
Small package. Big result
The Wireless GO system is the epitome of a ‘small wireless microphone’. Both the microphone/transmitter (TX) and receiver (RX) weigh only 31g each. The TX works as a stylish clip-on microphone or as the world’s smallest beltpack for a RØDE lavalier microphone – perfect for content creation, filmmaking, to-camera or onstage presentation, vlogging, YouTubing, streaming and more.
Professional and easy
The Wireless GO system auto-pairs in 3 seconds and transmits via RØDE’s all-new Series III digital 2.4GHz transmission that is optimised for shorter range operation in dense RF and Wi-Fi environments, but also offers a line-of-sight range of up to 70m. The TX transmits broadcast-grade audio either on its own, thanks to the built-in condenser microphone’s excellent isolation and transparency, or with a lavalier mic via the 3.5mm TRS input.
The Wireless GO RX features a dual-purpose clip-mount so you can either clip it onto an item of clothing or camera strap, or slide the RX securely into the camera’s cold shoe. Plug the RX into your camera or recorder via the 3.5mm TRS output cable and tailor the output to your camera or recorder with the 3-stage gain control. The Wireless GO RX is ultra-compact and super-lightweight, making your rig that much easier to carry.
All-in-one for run & gun
With the Wireless GO, content creators can worry less about complicated technical set-up and concentrate on what they care about – filming great content. Whether reporting in the field, presenting at conferences or to-camera, or creating content for your business, the Wireless GO TX is the simplest wireless microphone in the world. Power it up, pair it, clip it onto your shirt, blouse, tie or jacket and GO. It works tucked discretely under the fabric or as a cool “tech-cessory” on display.
Designed and manufactured at the RØDE facility in Sydney Australia, the Wireless GO delivers serious audio in an ultra-compact form factor – the perfect microphone for creators of any level of experience. Filmmakers, educators, business people – the Wireless GO Digital Wireless Microphone System is the first choice for anyone creating great-sounding content.
- Operates as a clip-on microphone or beltpack transmitter for a lavalier/headset microphone
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone delivers broadcast-quality sound
- All-new Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption designed to deliver crystal clear audio under any conditions, even in locations with dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth activity like shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc
- Up to 70m range (line-of-sight), but optimised for shorter-range operation in congested radio-frequency environments
- TX and RX have built-in rechargeable batteries, charged via USB-C
- Up to 7 hours on a full charge, including a battery-saver mode
- Super-lightweight and ultra-compact: TX is 31g and RX only 31g
- The transmitter and receiver pair in just 3 seconds
- 3-stage output pad: 0dB, -12dB and -24dB
- RØDE’s market-leading smartLav+ (with an SC3 adaptor), Lavalier microphone and HS2 headset microphone are perfect companions for the Wireless GO when used as a beltpack (and sold separately)
- Use up to 8 systems in one location.
|ACOUSTIC & ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATION|
|Transmission type:||2.4GHz Digital Frequency Agile System|
|Acoustic Principle:||Pre-polarised pressure transducer|
|Equivalent Input Noise @ Maximum Gain:||21.8dB (A-Weighted)|
|Frequency Range:||50Hz - 20kHz|
|External Mic Input:||20Hz - 20kHz|
|Maximum Output Level:||+3dBu|
|Maximum SPL:||100dB SPL (1kHz @ 1m)|
|Dynamic Range:||100dBA (Mic Preamplifiers)|
|Power Requirements:||Inbuilt Li-po battery rechargeable via USB|
|Battery Life:||Up to 7 hours|
|Analog Inputs:||3.5mm TRS lavalier microphone input (transmitter)|
|Analog Outputs:||3.5mm TRS (receiver)|
|Computer Connectivity:||USB (firmware update)|
|OS Requirements:||(For firmware update only) macOS 10.11 above Windows 10 and above|
|Form Factor:||Clip-on pack|
|Weight (g):||TX: 31 RX: 31|
|Dimensions (L x W x H, mm):||
TX: 44 × 45.3 × 18.5
RX: 44 x 46.4 x 18.5
|Included Accessories:||2 x fur windshield, 1 x pouch, 2 x USB-A to USB-C cables, 1 x SC2 cable|