ART S8 8-Channel Microphone Splitter
The ART S8 can be used to split eight balanced low impedance microphone signals into sixteen balanced low impedance microphone signals (eight pairs).
Frequently bought together:
Each channel of the S8 provides one direct output and one transformer isolated output from a single microphone. Applications include sending the direct outputs to the main or Front-of-House mixer, and the second isolated outputs being sent to a monitor or recording mixer. The direct outputs pass phantom power from the main mixer to the microphones for use with condenser microphones.
The S8 includes a ground-lift switch on each isolated output to reduce noise due to ground loops between connected equipment. For versatility the S8 also features an attenuator pad switch on each input that can be used to connect preamplified signals to the two microphone-level outputs on each channel. Typical preamplified signals would originate from instrument preamplifiers, mixers, keyboards, et cetera.
- High quality passive interface
- Eight high performance transformers
- One direct and two transformer isolated output per channel
- Balanced XLR input and 3 balanced XLR per channel
- Extremely wide frequency response
- Extremely low voltage insertion loss
- Reversible rack ears for added system flexibility
- Live Sound, Permanent/Fixed install, Studio applications
|Input Impedance:||> 1.1k ohms @ 1kHz (Typical)|
|Maximum Input Level:||-1.4dBu @20Hz / +3.5dBu @30Hz / +9.4dBu @50Hz|
|Output Impedance:||<255 ohms @ 1kHz (Typical)|
|Total Harmonic Distortion:||<0.1% From 45Hz To 20kHz @ -15Dbu Input|
|Frequency Response:||20Hz to 20kHz|
|CMRR:||> 105dB @60Hz / Greater Than 80dB @3kHz|