Chauvet FlareCON Air
Control you Freedom Pars wirelessly over a dedicated Wi-Fi network. Sync an unlimited number of D-Fi ready fixtures at all once.
Frequently bought together:
The Chauvet FlareCON Air utilises cell phones and tablets and turns them into wireless DMX controllers. It works with all CHAUVET DJ Freedom series fixtures as well as all D-Fi products for versatile control over your rig.
The built-in Wi-Fi transmitter connects with cell phones and tablets running the FREE FlareCON app, to allow the user to control the connected lighting fixtures. The FlareCON Air then converts the Wi-Fi signal from the phone or tablet into D-Fi and wirelessly transmits those signals to an unlimited number of receivers.
The free FlareCON app is available for both Android and iOS in both phone and tablet versions. The FlareCON Air can also connect directly to a DMX controller to send wireless signals out to an unlimited number of D-Fi lights or receivers. Visit your App Store to download today!
- FREE FlareCON App is now available for download
- Compact, easy-to-use Wi-Fi receiver and wireless D-Fi transmitter in a single unit
- Compatible with Android operating system and iOS on both smartphones and tablets
- Output can be used in wireless D-Fi and/or wired DMX protocols
- Wirelessly synchronise an unlimited number of D-Fi-ready fixtures and receivers simultaneously
- Built-in options include manual or automatic channel selection
- Simple navigation and text readout using the OLED digital display
- Mounting options include built-in hook and loop fastener strap, keyhole mounting holes, M10 and M12 threaded holes for direct mounting to truss
- Fully FCC/RTTE compliant
|DMX Connectors:||3-pin XLR|
9 VDC, 500 mA
(external power supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
|Power and Current:||4 W, 0.1 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz|
|Weight:||1.2 lb (0.6 kg)|
|Size:||5.59 x 3.58 x 1.81 in (142 x 91 x 46 mm)|