Chauvet GigBAR 2
The Chauvet GigBar 2.0 is a very easy to use, saviour to the mobile DJ world, all in one lighting system. With 2 LED Derby fixtures, 2 high-powered wash lights, a (only green) laser and strobes built-in, there isn't a party you couldn't do.
Also included in this package is a tripod, a wireless foot witch (to make control super convenient for you) and a wireless remote to make in extra easy. With the built-in programmes like sound active mode, you don't need to worry yourself about controlling them. Overall this is the ultimate all in one lighting package, great for any mobile DJ or Musician.
Frequently bought together:
The Chauvet GigBAR 2 is the ultimate pack-n-go 4-in-1 lighting system, and includes UV in its wash lights and strobes for better colour mixing and effects. GigBAR 2 includes two LED Derby fixtures, LED wash lights, a laser, and 4 high-power, LED strobe lights all mounted on one bar.
The unit features phenomenal built-in automated and sound-activated programs including all 4 effects. You can easily control the unit from the display, IRC-6 remote control, wireless foot switch or DMX to take your gig to a higher level.
Master/slave multiple units and save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units. Get in and get out quickly with the included tripod, wireless footswitch and FREE carry bags.
What’s in the box
- Chauvet Gigbar 2
- Power cord
- Tripod Carry bag
- Wireless footswitch
- Warranty card
- User Manual
- 4-in-1 light that includes a pair of LED derbies, LED pars, a laser, and strobe effect all mounted on one bar
- Added UV in pars and strobes for increased color mixing and effects
- Cover any room or stage with 4 individually adjustable and interchangeable heads
- Get in and get out quickly with the included tripod, wireless footswitch and FREE carry bags
- Ready for every application using the included mounting brackets to attach to truss
- 4 high-power, LED strobe lights create exciting chase and slow motion effects
- Adjustable red and green laser scatters hundreds of bright dots and beams in all the right directions.
- Phenomenal built in automated and sound-activated programs that include all 4 effects to make one complete show
- Easily control from the display, included IRC-6, wireless foot switch or DMX to take your gig to a higher level
- Master/slave multiple units under the control of a single IRC or wireless foot switch
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Complies with FDA performance standards for laser products except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007.
|DMX Channels:||3, 11 or 23|
|DMX Connectors:||3-pin XLR|
(pars): 6 LEDs (Quad-color RGB+UV) 3.5 W (1 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
(strobe): 4 LEDs (white & UV) 5 W (1.5 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
(Derby): 6 LEDs (2 red, 2 green, 2 blue) 5 W (1.6 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
650nm/100 mW (red) laser diode, 532nm/30 mW (green) laser diode
|Strobe Rate:||(strobe): 0 to 18 Hz|
|Fits Tripod Size:||37.4 mm|
(pars): 1,205 lux @ 2 m (per head)
(strobe): 86 lux @ 2 m (per zone)
|Power Linking:||8 units @ 120 V; 15 units @ 230 V|
|Input Voltage:||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)|
|Power and Current:||
68 W, 1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
64 W, 0.5 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
|Weight:||25.6 lb, (11.6 kg)|
|Size:||1185 x 110 x 386.5 mm|
|Approvals:||CE, FDA, FCC|
|Stand Height:||1.5 to 2.5 m|
|Tripod leg width:||1.2 m|
|Foot Switch Operating Frequency:||433 MHz|
|Foot Switch Max Unobstructed Distance:||30.5 m|
|Footswitch battery:||12 V A23|