Chauvet LED Shadow 2 ILS
Immerse your space in brilliant eye candy effects that will leave a lasting impact. This device is compatible with the ILS ecosystem, as well as D-Fi USB for wireless Master/Slave and DMX control, making it incredibly accessible and easy to use.
Access automated programs via Master/Slave or DMX, or via an IRC6 remote (remote not included) - creating complex looks has never been simpler! You can even achieve smooth LED fading thanks to built-in dimming curves. Plus, it's ideal for sound-sensitive environments due to its radiant cooling design.
Frequently bought together:
Amazing black light effects step out of the shadows with LED Shadow 2 ILS, a versatile black light with brilliant eye candy effects and compatibility with the cutting edge Integrated Lighting System (ILS) that makes creating coordinated light shows across different fixture types easy. D-Fi USB compatibility is also on board for wireless Master/Slave, or DMX control.
Chauvet LED Shadow 2 ILS lets you generate complex looks easily with built-in, eye-catching auto programs with sectional control and access built-in automated programs via IRC6 remote, Master/Slave, or DMX.
LED Shadow 2 ILS is Ideal for sound-sensitive environments due to the radiant cooling design. Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves.
- Versatile black light with brilliant eye candy effects
- ILS compatibility for use in the ILS ecosystem
- D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave, or DMX control
- Generate complex looks easily with built-in, eye-catching auto programs with sectional control
- Access built-in automated programs via IRC6 remote, Master/Slave, or DMX
- Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves
- Ideal for sound-sensitive environments due to the radiant cooling design
- Save time running extension cords by power linking multiple units
|DMX Channels:||4 or 8|
|DMX Connectors:||3-pin XLR|
|Light Source:||18 LEDs (UV) 3 W, (0.6 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy|
|Strobe Rate:||0 to 20 Hz|
|Power Linking:||11 units @ 120 V; 20 units @ 230 V|
|Input Voltage:||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)|
|Power and Current:||
49 W, 0.7 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
49 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
|Weight:||6 lb (2.8 kg)|
|Size:||8.2 x 14 x 2.2 in (208 x 355 x 55 mm)|
|Approvals:||CE, RoHS, UKCA|