Denon Prime 4+
Frequently bought together:
PROVEN PERFORMANCE, ELEVATED
The PRIME 4+ brings a fresh new look and next-level features to the legendary proven performance power of the PRIME 4. The world’s most powerful, advanced standalone DJ system is now better than ever with a new refined look, unrivalled streaming music accessibility, new dynamic FX options, 10% larger jog wheel surface, and the ever-expanding performance features of Engine DJ including the industry’s first standalone Stem separation (Stems beta starts summer 2023).
DESIGNED FOR THE WORKING DJ
Made by working DJs, for working DJs. The PRIME 4 + combines the powerful creative possibilities of 4 standalone decks with unmatched professional features and rugged build quality to ensure solid DJ performances night after night and gig after gig.
The 2 independent microphone mixer sections ensure that you and your MC or guests always sound their absolute best, thanks to dedicated EQ, volume, and FX controls and automatic talkover options. While commanding the main dancefloor, you can also send a secondary mix or playlist to a separate lounge or cocktail area using the Independent Zone Output, upping your flexibility and value as a working professional DJ.
EASILY HANDLE ANY REQUEST
Confidently approach any event or gig knowing that you are 100% prepared to tackle any guest request. With support for more music streaming partners than anyone else on the market, including Amazon Music Unlimited, the PRIME 4+ allows instant access to over 100-million tracks across all genres.
The lightning-fast on-board analysis buffers streaming tracks into internal memory, ensuring uninterrupted playback of streaming tracks from any Wi-Fi source or cellphone hotspot.
ENHANCED DYNAMIC FX SUITE
The PRIME 4+ boasts over 25 fully customisable Main FX and 4 dynamic, knob-controlled Sweep FX so that you can unleash your full creative mixing potential. The 2 dedicated Main FX sections feature dedicated OLED displays, knobs, and buttons to dial in and manipulate the frequency, parameters, beat divisions, and wet/dry mix of the selected FX.
To add even more drama and excitement to your sound, the 4 Sweep FX can be automatically engaged by turning the Sweep FX knob on each channel and can even be layered with the Main FX for endless immersive FX combinations. The expressive Touch FX transforms the 10.1” touchscreen into an XY controller that puts live FX manipulation literally at your fingertips!
UNPARALLELED INTEGRATED LIGHTING CONTROL
Confusing DMX lighting programming and cumbersome controls are now a thing of the past. The PRIME 4+ makes it easy to set up and execute an immersive, impressive lighting experience for any event or gig. With the on-board power of Engine Lighting, you have full access to customised or automatic light shows for saved or streaming tracks.
Plus, you’ll have full control over colour, dimming, chase sequence, moving head position, strobe, blackout, and even on/off control over cold spark fountains, dry ice machines, and haze or fog.
CONTINUOUS FEATURE-PACKED UPDATES
The PRIME 4+ runs on Engine DJ, an ever-evolving DJ operating system that adds new features with each update. Engine DJ has a proven track record of making key features available to DJs first, including Wi-Fi, embedded sampler, lighting control, Ableton Link, and more.
With recent updates adding Touch FX, Performance Pad Display, and Remote Engine Library, Engine DJ continues to prove why it is the most powerful DJ operating system in the world. With easy, Over The Air updates using Wi-Fi, you are automatically notified on your device when an update is available, continually keeping you on the cutting edge of DJ performance technology.
ENDLESS SOURCE OPTIONS
Access massive music libraries from four USB inputs, one SD and an under-panel, 2.5-inch built-in SATA drive bay. Connecting to external media players, turntables, or audio sources is a breeze thanks to the 4 phono/line switchable RCA inputs. Use any one of these media sources or inputs to record your full DJ set!
With USB Keyboard support for optimised track browsing and playback facilities for uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV), the PRIME 4+ caters for your entire music collection with connectivity that guarantees immediate, hassle-free access to your library and external audio sources.
FIRST EVER STANDALONE STEMS INTEGRATION
(NOTE: Stems beta starts Summer 2023) The original PRIME 4 made creative laptop-free DJing a reality. Now, the PRIME 4+ brings the insane creative power of Stems to a standalone DJ controller for the first time ever!
Exclusive to the PRIME 4+, the brand-new Stems separation allows you to isolate the vocals or instrumental with the tap of a finger. The power of the multi-core processor of the PRIME 4+ combined with the formidable Engine DJ OS finally makes laptop-free on-board Stems analysis a reality!
- 4-Deck standalone DJ controller for computer-free DJ performances
- 10.1-inch HD multi-touch display
- Wi-Fi music streaming for access to millions of tracks from Amazon Music Unlimited, TIDAL, Beatsource, Beatport, Soundcloud GO+, Dropbox
- Embedded Sampler with 16 pad-triggered sample slots, volume control, and output routing
- First-ever standalone Stems functionality for real-time vocal and instrument isolation (beta 2023)
- Touch FX for interactive touchscreen audio manipulation
- 26 Main FX with OLED displays and parameter controls
- 4 dynamic, knob-controlled Sweep FX (combinable with Main FX)
- Embedded lighting control for automatic and customized DMX, Philips Hue, and Nanoleaf light shows
- (4) USB and (1) SD media inputs for music playback
- Engine Remote Desktop for wireless access to computer-based music library
- On-board song analysis for streaming tracks and saved media
- 16 performance pads with Hot Cue, Saved Loop, Auto Loop, Roll, Sampler, Slicer, and Slicer Loop modes
- Rugged metal chassis and steel knob stems for ultimate reliability
- Dedicated XLR Zone output with EQ and volume control for sending playlists and tracks to a separate room
- Built-in 2.5-inch SATA drive bay to store music on-board
- 6-inch metal jog wheel with expanded touch surface, assignable color, and center HD displays for album art
- (4) assignable input channels for Line/Phono external media sources
- (2) dedicated 1/4" XLR combination inputs for microphones with level, EQ, Talkover, and Echo controls
- Internal audio recorder for capturing live performances
- Fully customisable crossfader with curve control knob, channel assignment switches, and Fader Start
- StagelinQ connection for Event/Pro DJ lighting and video control
- Plays uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV)
- Crisp 24-bit Denon DJ legacy audio
- USB keyboard support
- Computer Mode for use as a controller for Serato DJ Pro (hardware unlocks) and Virtual DJ (license required)
(2) XLR outputs (master left/right, balanced)
(1) RCA output pair (master left/right, unbalanced)
(2) XLR outputs (booth left/right, balanced)
(2) XLR outputs (zone left/right, balanced)
(1) 1/4" (6.35mm) stereo output (headphones)
(1) 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo output (headphones)
(2) RCA input pairs (line-level, unbalanced)
(2) RCA input pairs (phono- or line-level, unbalanced)
(2) XLR+1/4” (6.35mm) input
(4) USB ports (for USB drives, 5V, 1A)
(1) USB port (to computer)
(1) Ethernet port
(1) IEC power cable input
|Frequency Response:||20 Hz – 20 kHz +/- 1 dB|
|Dynamic Range:||> 117 dB (A-weighted)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio:||> 93 dB (A-weighted)|
|Line Input:||> 15 dB|
|Mic Inputs:||> 20bB|
|Outputs:||> 20 dB|
|Channel Separation:||< -90 dB (1 kHz, unity)|
|Line/Phono:||< 0.01% (1 kHz, unity)|
|Microphone:||< 0.02% (1 kHz, unity)|
|Microphone:||-40 dBu (unity) / -60 dBu (minimum)|
|Line:||+15dBV (minimum) / 0dBV (maximum)|
|Main, Balanced:||+20 dBu (maximum) / +4 dBu (unity)|
|Main, Unbalanced:||+20 dBu (maximum) / 0 dBu (unity)|
|Zone, Balanced:||+24 dBu (maximum) / +4 dBu (unity)|
|Booth:||+24 dBu (maximum) / +4 dBu (unity)|
|Headphone Output:||< 150 mW|
|Width x Depth x Height:||
28.68" x 19.56" x 4.08"
5728.47mm x 496.82mm x 103.63mm