Dynacord CMS1000-3 (Made In Germany)
Integrating a high-quality mixer, digital 24/48-bit effects processors of studio quality, and now also a professional digital interface to the PC and Mac, the latest generation of CMS mixers represent the ideal solution for a large number of demanding applications in the professional audio sector.
Frequently bought together:
Dynacord CMS1000-3 10 Channel Compact Mixing System (6 x Mic/Line + 4 x Mic/Stereo-Line)
Now "Made in Germany"
With its CMS Compact Mixing System, DYNACORD has seized pole position in this segment of the market by virtue of the quality of its sound, components and features. By integrating a high-quality mixer, digital 24/48-bit effects processors of studio quality, and now also a professional digital interface to the PC and Mac, the latest generation of CMS mixers represent the ideal solution for a large number of demanding applications in the professional audio sector.
Because of their comprehensive set of integrated features – like equalizer and effects units – the Compact Mixing Sys- tems CMS 1000-3, CMS 1600-3 and CMS 2200-3 are profes- sional mixers offering an optimized all-in-one solution for basically any application. DYNACORD CMS consoles are quickly set up. Complicated rack configuration and interfer- ence-prone wiring of several single components cease to apply. The mixer’s ergonomic console shape and clearly structured controls provide perfect overview for instant access at all times. Also during the transport you will quickly learn to appreciate the CMS’s superiority: recessed handles on the sides, compact dimensions and low weight, plus the sturdy cover (optional) that protects the controls from being damaged. However, if you would rather like to install your CMS 1000-3 in a 19” rack shelf, no problem. The only thing you have to do is to replace the plastic side pan- els by a pair of metal rack mount ears. Through its multiple functions, its high dynamic capacity, and extremely low- noise design in combination with its 24-bit Dual-Stereo effect unit and the DIGITAL AUDIO INTERFACE, the CMS is best equipped for universal use.
- The XLR microphone input is equipped with an extremely high quality, ultra-low noise, discrete preamp.
- The +48V phantom power for condenser microphones can be switched in groups of six.
- The Line Input and Channel Insert are implemented as jack sockets.
- The Gain can be controlled in the range 0-60 dB.
- Optimized for ease-of-use, the 3-band semi-parametric equalizer makes it possible even for unpracticed users to perform the requisite corrections swiftly and intuitively.
- The stereo input channels are equipped in much the same way, but optimized, naturally, to carry stereo signals.
- Two of the four stereo inputs of each model are additionally equipped with cinch (RCA) sockets switched in parallel for CD or MP3 players.
- The two other stereo inputs receive in addition the four channels of the digital audio interface USB 1-2 and USB 3-4
- Separate Gain controls are provided for the Stereo Line and Mic inputs to permit them to be used in parallel if desired.
- Three-band tone controls are provided, and a Balance control replaces the PAN control found in the mono channel strips.
|Power Consumption (without lamp / with lamp):||45 W / 50 W|
|Dimensions (W x H x D, without lid), mm:||510.5 x 155 x 498.5 Rack-mount: 483.0 x 135.0 x 443.7|
|Weight, without lid:||9.5 kg (10.5 kg incl. RMK)|
|Optional Accessories:||Lid DC-LID1000|
|Optional Accessories:||Rack Mount Kit for CMS 1000 DC-RMK1000CMS|
|Optional Accessories:||Gooseneck Lamp, 12V/5W, 12”, XLR 4 pol. DC-LITLITE-4P|
|Optional Accessories:||FS 11 (Footswitch with LED) DC-FS11|