The Laserworld Diode Series units come with diode-only laser sources ("Pure Diode") and thus have great beam specifications with beautiful analog colour modulation.
The Laserworld DS-2000RGB (ShowNET) units have a built-in network DAC for Showcontroller and Showeditor, but also can be controlled with any ILDA laser control software such as Pangolin Quickshow, Pangolin Beyond, LSX, Lasergraph DSP, etc. via external ILDA interface (e.g. FB3). They also have a built-in memory with pre-set patterns, that can be easily triggered through DMX, automatic and sound-to-light mode.
The Laserworld DS-2000RGB (ShowNET) comes with integrated ShowNET network interface and free laser show software. (more information below)
Beginners as well as professionals use the Laserworld Diode Series units, as they are easy to use, versatile in their features and very compact and lightweight.
The Laserworld DS-2000RGB comes with 450 mW red at 638 nm and uses green diodes at 520 nm (400 mW). The blue diode has 1'400 mW power at 450 nm.
Beam specifications are at great 4 mm / 1.1 mrad full angle and scanning can go as fast as 30 kpps@8°, whereas the scanners can scan a maximum angle of 45°.
With integrated and switchable scan safety.
The whole projector is built with Sealed Housing technology and thus maintenance intervals can be kept very low.
Integrated ShowNET incl. free laser show software
The Laserworld DS-2000RGB features an integrated ShowNET network interface with free laser control software included!
Start with your own professional laser show thanks to the intuitive Showeditor laser show software which comes with every new Laserworld DS-2000RGB (ShowNET) for free. The Showcontroller software is supported as well and can be purchased additionally.
The integrated ShowNET allows for direct input through ILDA and LAN. Besides DMX, it is possible to trigger single frames via ArtNET. You can play custom frames and shows from an integrated SD card (included in delivery) – even in sound-to-light and stand-alone mode!
There are two different DMX modes:
(1) DJ Mode with the most used features for beginners. Only a few DMX channels are used for a quick and easy access to the most important adjustments directly at the laser system.
(2) Professional Mode with all DMX features especially for users with a DMX console. All adjustments can be triggered and allow for full control of the professional laser show.
The integrated ShowNET works as DAC (digital to analog converter) and enables ILDA streaming.
Hardware features of integrated ShowNET:
- X/Y scanner outputs with 12 bit resolution (4096 different positions on each axis)
- Colour outputs with 8 bit resolution (256 different intensity values per colour channel): red, green, blue, intensity linked to green
- DMX512 input and output (non-isolated)
- 100 Mbit Ethernet port
- Flexible IP address setting: static address, DHCP or AutoIP
- Internal MicroSD card for ILDA file playback (ILDA format code 4/5 RGB), can be accessed via LAN
- standalone operation and DMX IN/OUT via DMX-Adapter
- Maximum scan speed ~100.000 points per second
- Up to 16 devices can be used in parallel for multi-projector laser shows
- Built-in ArtNet-to-DMX converter