M-Audio BX3 (Pair)
Frequently bought together:
3.5” Black Kevlar 120-Watt Multimedia Reference Monitors
Upgrade Your Sound
Are you unhappy with the sound quality of your built-in computer speakers? Looking to get a better listening experience for your favourite music, podcasts, live streams, video games, video calls and conferences? The M-Audio BX3 monitors are the perfect choice! Compact, attractive and easy-to-setup, M-Audio’s BX3 desktop speakers have been meticulously created for you to experience your media like never before!
The Right Amount of Power and Design
Designed for live streaming, gaming, creating content, producing music, watching movies or listening to your favourite music, M-Audio’s BX3 monitors provide 120 Watts of crystal-clear sound inside an attractive, style-driven design that provides the ultimate solution for pro-grade sound. The two-way design features an Acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex that provides smooth low end and punch through the Black Kevlar® low frequency drivers. Plus enhanced rear ports add extended low-frequency response which makes any video-game, movie or song you play sound full and rich! The computer-optimised natural silk dome tweeters make sure you hear all the high-end frequencies and provide precise stereo imaging.
The rear panel connections offer 1/4”, 1/8”, and RCA inputs making them compatible with all your gear. There is even an 1/8-inch aux input and headphone connection cleverly placed on the front of the speaker for your tablet, computer, or mobile device. These connections allow you to work privately at any hour and are ideal for reproducing any type of media.
Control Your Sound
Features that are usually only found on high-end, expensive studio monitors are included on the rear panel of the M-Audio BX3. High-EQ and Low-EQ controls dial in the perfect sound for your environment and let you customise the sound of the BX3. The Left/Right Active Speaker Position Switch lets you choose which speaker is the Left or Right side. This is very useful if you are left-handed and want the speaker with the front panel volume control on your left side. It’s your choice!
Pro Tools First Included
Pro Tools is the industry standard for recording software. This amazing audio and MIDI recording software helps inspire any musician, podcaster, live streamer or singer-songwriter to create, record and share all their ideas across the world at any time.
Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition features Unlimited Busses, Elastic Time and Elastic Pitch, Offline Bounce and 1 GB of free cloud storage space for collaboration or accessing your projects from any computer anywhere that is connected to the internet, plus compatibility with all the included AIR Music Tech Virtual Instruments. This truly amazing software recording package is primed to get your ideas out of your imagination and amplified into the world.
What’s In The Box
- BX3 Speakers (Stereo Pair)
- Foam Feet
- Figure 8 Power Cable
- 3.5mm TS Speaker Interconnect Cable
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm TRS Aux Cable
- 3.5mm TRS to RCA Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- 3.5” Black Kevlar low frequency drivers; 1” natural silk dome tweeters
- New computer-optimised tweeter waveguide for precise imaging
- High-EQ and Low-EQ controls for dialling in the perfect sound
- Enhanced rear ports for extended low-frequency response
- Left/Right Active Speaker Position Switch for configuring which side has volume control
- 1/4” Jack, 3.5mm Mini Jack, and RCA inputs for connecting to virtually any audio source
- Front 3.5mm Mini Jack AUX input for quick connection of smartphones or other audio sources
- Acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex design for deep, rich sound
- Includes 3.5mm speaker interconnect cable, 3.5mm to 3.5mm AUX cable, 1/8” to RCA cable and Foam Feet
|Frequency Response:||80 Hz – 22 kHz|
|Output Power:||120 W (total peak), 2 x 25 W (RMS)|
|LF Driver:||3.5” / 88.9 mm|
|HF Driver:||1” / 25.4 mm; silk dome|
(1) RCA stereo input pair
(2) 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS inputs
(1) 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo auxiliary input
|Headphone Output:||1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo output|
|Interconnection Cable:||1/8” (3.5 mm) TS|
|Power:||100–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 85 W|
5.5” x 5.7” x 8.2”
140 x 145 x 208 mm
(width x depth x height, per speaker)