Ortofon Stylus Club
- The CLUB features a Special-Elliptic stylus that allows for detailed sound quality: Special-Elliptic stylus fits better in the groove and therefore has more contact area with the groove itself, extracting more intricate details, than is possible with a spherical diamond.
- The CLUB’s 8 mV output voltage requires less gain from the preamps, providing cleaner sound reproduction and less susceptibility to feedback in live environments.
We are here to help! 020 8579 0144
Other Items to consider
Replacement stylus offers a tactile feedback when seating, indicating a snug and secure fit, while a cut-out area in the front allows for far more accurate needle drops.
The best sound quality achievable for traditional vinyl playback.
- Larger, wider and more robust stylus body
- Easier to grip and handle
- Better fix by metal spring
- Tactile feedback of correct mount
- Large stylus viewing cut?out
|Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec.:||8 mV|
|Channel balance at 1kHz:||1 dB|
|Channel separation at 1kHz:||25 dB|
|Channel separation at 15 kHz:||15 dB|
|Frequency range at -3dB:||20-20.000 Hz|
|Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force:||100 ?m|
|Compliance, dynamic lateral:||14 ?m/m N|
|Stylus type:||Spherical Elliptical r/R 13/25 ?m|
|Tracking force range:||2 - 4 g|
|Tracking force recommended:||3 g|
|Cartridge weight:||18.5 g|
|Recommended:||Exclusively for Concorde MkII CLUB|