Take a pro setup wherever you go with the Pioneer DDJ-800, a new compact 2-channel DJ performance controller for dedicated use with Pioneer DJ's professional performance application, rekordbox dj.
This portable unit inherits the club-style layout and popular features of the Pioneer DDJ-1000, including Color On Jog Displays, and packs it all into a lighter body. The result is a professional performance controller that you’ll have no trouble transporting between gigs at weddings, parties and anywhere else you play.
Other Items to consider
TAKE YOUR PERFORMANCE ANYWHERE
The Pioneer DDJ-800 2-channel DJ controller is a pro DJ setup that’s made to go wherever you do. This portable unit inherits the club-style layout and popular features of the Pioneer DDJ-1000, including Color On Jog Displays, and packs it all into a lighter body. The result is a professional performance controller that you’ll have no trouble transporting between gigs at weddings, parties and anywhere else you play.
The Pioneer DDJ-800 is designed to help you get the most from the new features coming to the software with the release of rekordbox version 5.5.0. Stop worrying about MCs walking in front of the speaker thanks to the compatible Feedback Reducer feature in rekordbox dj. The system will automatically bring down the ‘howling’ sound from the mic – extra handy when you have 2 microphones plugged in at once. Use the DDJ-800 to mix audio from external sources, and apply Sound Color FX, Beat FX, EQs and Trim to make all of your shows unique.
COMPACT AND PORTABLE
Though it looks and feels like Pioneer's advanced DDJ-1000 DJ controller, the DDJ-800 is 1.3 kg lighter so you can comfortably transport it between events.
Keep your eyes on the deck and off your computer thanks to the customisable Color LCD On Jog Display located in the centre of each jog wheel. Reveal only the information you need, whether that’s BPM, waveform, playback position or Hot Cue and Loop points.
Enjoy peace of mind when you hand the mic to guest speakers and MCs. The Feedback Reducer feature in rekordbox dj will instantly detect and reduce the ‘howling’ sound of microphone feedback so you’ll remain in complete control of the audio.
Performing on the DDJ-800 feels like you’re using a professional Pioneer NXS2 set-up. The controller’s buttons, knobs and faders are arranged in the same way as those on Pioneer club-standard CDJ and DJM gear.
STANDALONE AUDIO MIXER FEATURE
Use the DDJ-800 as a mixer to control the volume of audio from an external device – even when you’re using it on its own – by adjusting the trims, channel faders and EQs. And, when connected to rekordbox dj, you can use Sound Color FX and Beat FX too.
Use Feeling Adjust to customise the resistance of the jog wheels. Scratching will feel just the way you like it.
Add flair to your mixes the second inspiration strikes thanks to the dedicated Beat FX display. Within easy reach, you can apply the same popular FX of the Pioneer DJM-series mixers quickly and accurately.
Hit the 16 back-lit rubber Performance Pads to trigger Hot Cues, Pad FX, Beat Jump, Sampler, Keyboard Mode, Beat Loop and Key Shift at a touch.
PLUG AND PLAY
Simply connect the DDJ-800 to your PC/Mac to enable rekordbox dj. You don’t need to enter a license key to use the software with the controller.
When you use Pioneer's rekordbox dj software, you can buy the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack add-on to use timecode vinyl with your DDJ-800 to get low latency scratch control with music from your rekordbox library.
Automatically change the key of your next track to match the master deck and shift keys up or down to mix any combination of tracks in perfect harmony.
Access 16 Hot Cues per deck with the Page feature. Switch between displaying cues 1-8 and 1-16 at a touch to trigger each of them in a single track.
What's in the box?
- AC adapter
- Power Cord
- USB cable
- Quick Start Guide
- rekordbox dj licence key card
- Pioneer's first Plug and Play / DONGLE USB product (This means users don’t need a licence key to activate rekordbox dj)
- Compact, lighter, portable body
- Color On Jog Display for quick reference to enable accurate performances
- Feedback Reducer – the first feature on a DJ controller to lessen microphone “howling”
- Club-style layout - Jog wheels, play/pause and cue buttons, tempo sliders, a loop section and cue/loop call buttons just like on a Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2.
- Familiar Mixer section - Trim and EQ knobs, cue buttons, laid out like a DJM-900NXS2.
- Audio mixer feature – control external input volume
- Performance Pads – use the 16 tactile illuminated rubber pads (8 per deck) to trigger
- Hot Cues, Pad FX, Beat Jump, Sampler, Keyboard mode, and more.
- Advanced Super Fast Search – quickly reach any playback position.
- Page – switch between Hot Cues A-H and I-P.
- Dedicated buttons for Key Shift and Key Sync – take direct control of rekordbox dj key related features.
- rekordbox dvs ready – connect multi players or turntables to control rekordbox dj.
- Built-in sound card (audio interface) – plug and play to your PC/Mac using a single USB cable.
- Mic input circuit – clear audio without distortion, even with high input level.
|Included DJ Software:||rekordbox dj|
|DVS Control:||rekordbox dvs (not included)|
|SOFTWARE SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS|
macOS Mojave 10.14 (Updated to the latest version)
macOS High Sierra 10.13 (Updated to the latest version)
macOS Sierra 10.12 (Updated to the latest version)
|Windows:||Windows 10/ 8.1/ 7 (latest service pack)|
|For more information go to rekordbox.com|
|Soundcard:||24 bit/44.1 kHz|
|Frequency Range:||20 - 20000 Hz|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio:||111 dB|
|Distortion:||< 0.003 % (USB)|
|Deck Control:||4 / Dual|
Multi Tap Delay,
LOW CUT ECHO
|Sampler:||16slot x 4bank|
|Auto Beat Loop:||Yes|
|Crossfader Curve Adjust:||Yes|
2 PHONO/LINE (RCA),
2 MIC (XLR & 1/4 inch TRS Jack, 1/4 inch TRS Jack),
1 AUX (RCA)
|USB:||1 USB B port|
2 MASTER (XLR, RCA),
1 BOOTH (1/4 inch TRS Jack),
2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Stereo Phone Jack, 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack)