Pioneer DJ DDJ-400 Rekordbox DJ Controller + DM-40 DJ Package
This DJ Package includes:
- 1 x Pioneer DDJ-400 Rekordbox DJ Controller
- 1 x Pioneer DM-40 Active Monitors (Pair)
- Rekordbox DJ Software
[FREE Core Subscription via Hardware Unlock with DDJ-400]
- All leads are included
Frequently bought together:
Pioneer DDJ-400: MASTER THE BASICS
Learning to DJ has never been easier than with the Pioneer DDJ-400 2-channel DJ controller for rekordbox dj. Packed with features to help you comfortably develop your skills, this controller’s layout mirrors that of Pioneer DJ's flagship NXS2 set-up, with shared elements like dedicated cue buttons, Beat FX, CDJ-style looping controls and more. As a result, the step up to more advanced Pioneer DJ gear will feel natural to use when you’re ready to progress.
Bundled with Pioneer's professional performance software, rekordbox dj, its compatible Tutorial feature will help you master this controller's creative capabilities. Lightweight and portable, take the Pioneer DDJ-400 with you to practice sessions or parties. You’ll soon feel at home while performing.
When you purchase a Pioneer DDJ-400, you'll have access to rekordbox dj's Tutorial feature. Follow along via your computer screen to learn how to use the gear and master DJ techniques.
The Pioneer DDJ-400's buttons and knobs are arranged in the same way as those on Pioneer's professional NXS2 set-up. Develop your skills using an interface similar to that of a club-standard player, and enhance your mixes with Sound Color FX and Beat FX featuring curves taken from the Pioneer DJM-900NXS2 mixer. You'll soon feel comfortable performing in DJ booths.
Apply professional FX that match the tempo of the track that’s currently playing by using the Beat FX feature. This will help you craft unique sets even if you’re just starting out.
You get a rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your licence key for our DJ software, connect the controller and start DJing.
PC MASTER OUT
For flexibility you can choose to hear your mix through your computer’s internal speakers or connected desktop speakers. At the same time, you can use your headphones to cue independently of the master out.
PLUG AND PLAY
With a built-in sound card, simply connect the controller to your computer using the provided USB cable to power up and begin playing.
Take this controller with you wherever you go thanks to the easy grab handles and lightweight design.
The mic input circuit produces clear audio without distortion to ensure crystal-clear sound even at high input levels.
What's in the box
- Pioneer DDJ-400
- USB cable
- Warranty (for some regions)
- Operating instructions (Quick Start Guide)
- rekordbox dj licence key card
- Pioneer DDJ-400
- Club-style layout - Jog wheels, play/pause and cue buttons, tempo sliders,
- a loop section and cue/loop call buttons just like on a Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2.
- Familiar Mixer section - Trim and EQ knobs, cue buttons, laid out like a DJM-900NXS2.
- Built-in sound card (audio interface) – plug and play to your PC/Mac using a single USB cable.
- Mic input circuit – clear audio without distortion, even with high input level.
- USB bus powered – no need to plug into the mains.
- Grab handles on both sides – easy to carry.
- Class compliant – OS standard driver will be automatically installed.
- KEY FEATURES OF REKORDBOX (v5.3)
- Tutorial feature – Even if you’re a complete beginner, you can learn how to DJ.
- Track Suggestion – displays tracks that match well with the one currently playing.
- Three sorting modes - Era/Mood/Association.
- Easy sharing of mixes to social media such as Mixcloud, YouTube and KUVO, with track titles and time stamps.
- Pioneer DM-40 Active Monitors
- Compact Desktop Monitors
- 4-inch Bass Woofer
- Soft Dome Tweeters
- DECO Convex Diffusers
- Time-Aligned Tweeter and Woofer
|USB Bus Powered:||Yes|
|Plug and Play:||Yes|
|Included DJ Software:||rekordbox dj|
|Software System Requirements|
macOS High Sierra 10.13 (updated to the latest version)
macOS Sierra 10.12 (updated to the latest version)
OS X 10.11 (updated to the latest version)
|Windows:||Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (the latest service pack)|
|CPU:||Intel Processor Core i7, i5, i3|
|Memory:||4 GB or more of RAM|
|For more information go to rekordbox.com|
|Soundcard:||24 bit/44.1 kHz|
|Frequency Range:||20 - 20000 Hz|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio:||103 dB|
|Distortion:||< 0.005 % (USB)|
|Filter:||High & Low Pass filter|
|Sampler:||16 slot x 4 banks|
|Crossfader Curve Adjust:||Yes|
1 MIC (1/4 inch TS Jack)
1 USB B port
1 MASTER (RCA)
1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (Mini-jack)
|Pioneer DM-40 Active Monitors|
|Type:||2-way bass reflex, active monitor speakers|
|Tweeter:||¾-inch Soft Dome|
Speaker cable (for left/right channel connection)
Audio converter cable (3.5 mm stereo mini plug to RCA)
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||
Left ch: 146 x 227 x 223 mm
Right ch: 146 x 227 x 210 mm
Left ch: 2.7 kg
Right ch: 2.2 kg
|Amplifier Output:||Class A/B amp: 2 x 21 W / 4 Ohms|
|Power Consumption:||35 W|
|Power Consumption (Standby):||< 0.5 W|
1 LINE (RCA)
1 LINE (Mini-jack)
|Outputs:||1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack)|