Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX10 + Pioneer DJ DJC-FLX10 Bag (ETA End Oct 2023)
This DJ Package includes:
- 1 x Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX10
- 1 x Pioneer DJ DJC-FLX10 Bag for Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX10
Compatible with Rekordbox DJ and Serato DJ Pro the Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX10 features stems track separation, and built-in DMX output for Rekordbox Lighting, and an improved Magvel Fader.
Separate Vocals, Instruments, and Drums using colour-coded controls to manipulate the whole track, or to isolate parts affected by Beat FX or Colour FX.
The Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX10 is the replacement to both the Pioneer DJ DDJ-1000 Rekordbox DJ Controller and the Pioneer DJ DDJ-1000SRT Serato DJ Controller.
Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX10
SPLIT. MIX. CREATE.
The Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX10 is a 4-channel performance DJ controller for rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro. It includes a host of brand-new features including Track Separation technology, which enables new creative possibilities such as the easy performance of mash-ups on the fly with no need to prepare tracks in advance.
Track Separation for innovative performances including live mashups
Load the regular songs from your music library and create remixes and mash-ups on the fly by independently manipulating the 3 key parts of the music: vocals, drums, and inst (other instruments including bass and synths). There are dedicated color-coded buttons to control each part, so you’ll always have a clear visual grasp of what’s playing.
- ACTIVE PART & PART ISO: Individually adjust the volume for the vocals, drums, or inst, or mute them completely.
- FX PART SELECT: Choose which parts of a track you want to apply effects to.
- PART INSTANT DOUBLES: Isolate a specific part of the track (vocal, drums, or inst) and transfer it to another deck.
Expanded On Jog Display
Customise the information you see on the jogs so there’s no need to take your eyes off the decks. Choose from 4 modes, some of which show 3 Band Waveforms (rekordbox only), and keep an eye on Mix Point Link and rekordbox vocal position analysis information, as well as Performance Pad status.
- DECK INFO MODE: Shows the information about the deck, including the Overall Waveform. (When using Serato DJ Pro, this mode shows the virtual deck of Serato DJ Pro.)
- WAVEFORM MODE: Shows the Zoomed Waveforms for 2 decks.
- ARTWORK DISPLAY: Shows the artwork for the track that’s playing.
- DJ LOGO DISPLAY: Shows your own logo or favorite image on each deck after using the Image Transfer Tool for PC/Mac.
New Mix Point Link for seamless transitions
Take advantage of a completely new playback concept in rekordbox that enables you to create slick musical progression in your sets by linking mix points in tracks so the next song kicks in at the perfect moment.
You might set the next track to start from the beginning of its melody when the vocal of the current song ends, ensuring a seamless transition without a sound clash. There’s no need to count down or press play manually, which also leaves your hands free to create mash-ups or add effects.
DMX output for rekordbox Lighting function
Liven up your performances with lighting effects that match the mood of the tracks you play. It’s easy with the rekordbox Lighting function and, thanks to the DMX output on the Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX10, you don’t need any other equipment such as an external DMX interface.
Simply connect DMX-compatible lighting equipment to the controller and use rekordbox to create custom lighting effects, or set the software to automatically adapt the colour and movement of the lights to progress with the music.
Evolved MAGVEL FADER 4-sensor system
Improved from the 2-sensor system on the DDJ-1000, the MAGVEL FADER on the DDJ-FLX10 uses a 4-sensor system. This allows you to make the tiniest volume adjustments, no matter how small the movement of the crossfader, enabling more musical performances.
rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro compatibility
The Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX10 offers free plug-and-play compatibility with rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro, giving you hands-on control of your favourite software application. DVS support is available for rekordbox via selected subscription plans, and for Serato via a paid license/subscription to Serato DJ Expansions or Serato DJ Suite.
Multicolored jog ring
You can use the first-ever multicoloured jog ring on a Pioneer DJ controller to indicate the different parts of the track that are playing when you’re using the Track Separation features, or you can customise the colours to your preferred look.
- USB Type-C: Connect your PC/Mac directly to the controller’s USB Type-C terminal with a single cable.
- Pitch 'n Time DJ: A voucher for the Serato Pitch ‘n Time DJ Expansion Pack is included, which enables key shifting and key syncing with perfect audio quality.
- Performance Pads: Hit the 8 back-lit rubber Performance Pads to trigger Hot Cues, Pad FX, Beat Jump, and the sampler.
- Firmware Update Manager: You’ll be automatically notified when firmware updates become available. You can download the Firmware Update Manager here.
What's in the box
- Power cord
- AC adaptor
- USB Type-C cable
- Serato voucher(Pitch 'n Time DJ)
- Quick Start Guide
- Precautions for use
- Warranty (selected regions only)
Pioneer DJ DJC-FLX10 Bag for Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX10
Compact protection for your DJ Controller. This DJ controller bag is the perfect size for the Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX10.
Made with an EVA Durashock moulded body, black ballistic polyester, black fleece lining. It’s tough enough to protect the unit against bumps and scrapes, but lightweight for easy carrying.
- Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX10
- rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro compatibility
- Track Separation
- Active Part and Part Isolator
- FX Part Select
- Part Instant Doubles
- Multicolour jog ring
- On Jog Display Expansion
- Mix Point Link for rekordbox
- DMX output for rekordbox Lighting mode
- MAGVEL FADER 4-sensor system
- Pioneer DJ DJC-FLX10 Bag for Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX10
- DJ controller bag with the perfect size to fit the Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX10 (Serato DJ Pro and Rekordbox DJ Controller)
- EVA Durashock Moulded Body
- Black ballistic Polyester
- Black fleeced lining
- Lid egg-foam
|Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX10|
|Compatible DJ Software:||
Serato DJ Pro
rekordbox (Core plan or above)
Serato DVS (Paid upgrade)
|Software System Requirements:||
Visit serato.com for its specifications.
Visit rekordbox.com for its specifications.
|Frequency Range:||20 - 20000 Hz|
|Soundcard:||24 bit/44.1 kHz|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio:||110 dB|
|Distortion:||< 0.002 % (USB)|
|Power Consumption:||DC 12 V, 3000 mA|
|Jog Wheel (Maximum Dimensions):||206 mm|
LOW CUT ECHO
Multi Tap Delay
|Sound Colour FX:||
|Sampler:||16 slot x 4 bank|
|Pad Modes rekordbox:||
Pad FX 1
Pad FX 2
|Pad modes Serato:||
2 LINE (RCA)
2 PHONO/LINE (RCA)
1 MIC (XLR & 1/4 inch TRS Jack)
1 MIC (1/4 inch TRS Jack)
1 MASTER (XLR)
1 MASTER (RCA)
1 BOOTH (1/4 inch TRS Jack)
1 PHONES (1/4 inch stereo phone Jack)
3.5 mm stereo mini jack x 1
|DMX:||1 XLR connector (3pin)|
|USB:||2 USB C ports|
|Pioneer DJ DJC-FLX10 Bag for Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX10|
|External:||750 x 420 x 110|
|Internal:||720 x 40 x 70|