Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX3
2-channel performance all-in-one DJ system boasting a host of new features that come straight from the club- standard Pioneer DJ CDJ-3000 multi player and Pioneer DJ DJM-900NXS2.
The Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX3 is an all-in-one DJ system with significant upgrades compared to its predecessor, the Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX2. It boasts a variety of features from the club-standard Pioneer DJ CDJ-3000 multi player and Pioneer DJ DJM-900NXS2 mixer, plus a brand-new 10.1-inch touch screen.
The Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX3 boasts flexibility and practicality while packing in a host of features that come straight from the club-standard Pioneer DJ CDJ-3000 multi player and Pioneer DJ DJM-900NXS2 mixer. With the brand-new 10.1-inch touch screen, you can instinctively browse playlists, mix tracks, and apply effects, and the unit’s refined design brings a pro look to your setup.
10.1-inch touchscreen with new interface
The 10.1-inch touchscreen is the largest ever on a Pioneer DJ all-in-one system and noticeably bigger than the 7-inch one on the XDJ-RX2. It features a higher resolution 1280:800 (WXGA) and increased frame rate compared to the previous model so you’ll see everything clearly, including the smoother waveform.
Plus, a fresh GUI design and a host of new features mean you’ll enjoy easier navigation for quick browsing and accurate mixing. The number of tracks displayed in the browse section has increased from 8 to 12, which means less scrolling as you search for the next song to play, and you can touch any of the stack of icons on the left side of the screen to instantly display the relevant information for each track – making it quicker and easier to browse by category
- Playlist Bank - Choose up to 4 playlists and add them to the new Playlist Bank. You’ll then be able to access them all rapidly, giving you the option to quickly select tracks from different genres etc.
- Touch Preview - Listen to any part of a track you want to preview by simply touching its waveform in the relevant place in the browse section, just as you would on the Pioneer DJ CDJ-3000. There’s no need to load the track to the deck.
- Phrase Display - See how each track is structured such as into Intro, Chorus, or Bridge with the rekordbox’s Phrase Analysis.. In Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX3, you can choose to view the phrase data analysed by rekordbox on the overall waveform, giving you a visual representation of how the music will progress.
- 3 Band Waveform - Understand how a track sounds without even listening to it. 3 Band Waveform is a popular feature from the Pioneer DJ CDJ-3000 which uses different colours to indicate the volume of the high, mid, and low frequency bands in files analysed by rekordbox, so you can see the composition of the music just by looking at the waveform. 3 Band Waveform comes in addition to the previous RGB and Blue options.
- Pad status display - Keep an eye on the mode that the Performance Pads are set to, so you’ll know exactly what to expect when you hit one thanks to the new pad status display.
- Beat FX Bank and X-Pad - Register your 4 favourite effects to the new Beat FX Bank so you can turn them on with a single touch at any time. For the first time ever in an all-in-one DJ system, the X-Pad is integrated into the touchscreen, giving you a simple way to apply complex-sounding effects just by swiping your finger from side to side.
- Countdown Timer - Set a timer to count down to a specific point in your set, for example: midnight on New Year’s Eve; the moment when a vocalist is due to join your performance; or the time when you need to hand over to another DJ. The new Countdown Timer feature will always be there as a reminder that the crucial moment is approaching.
- Repeat mode - Play a track or playlist on repeat to keep the music going when you need to leave the DJ booth. This new feature is helpful in situations such as sound-checks, saving you from constantly going back to the booth to hit play.
Color On Jog Display
Get a visual grasp of track information: The LCD screen in the center of each jog wheel indicates playhead position and the responsiveness of the wheel rotation has been significantly improved compared to the XDJ-RX2. Artwork can also be displayed for a quick visual reminder of which track is loaded on the deck. And you can make the ‘weight’ of each jog wheel feel just the way you like with the Feeling Adjust control.
More Beat FX and Sound Color FX
Add texture and build drama in your mixes: The Pioneer XDJ-RX3 includes all the effects from its predecessor, plus an extra 6 Beat FX and 2 additional Sound Color FX. So, you can play with the full range of effects from the DJM-900NXS2: 14 Beat FX including Ping Pong, Filter, Phaser, Slip Roll, Vinyl Brake, and Helix; and 6 Sound Color FX including Space and Crush.
Inject new energy into your performance: By hitting the Performance Pads, you can instantly change the energy of your performance, whether you want to add drama to a section of a track or create an exciting moment before transitioning to another song on the other deck. For example, you might use Echo Out or Spin Out to dynamically mix into your next track. Choose from 8 effect types: Vinyl Brake (Short / Long), Backspin (Short / Long), Echo Out, Build Up, Mute, and Ducking.
Compatible with rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro
Plug and play: The Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX3 can play rekordbox-analysed music from USB storage devices via Export mode, or you can connect your laptop to use Link Export or Performance mode via USB- HID control. Because the Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX3 is a Hardware Unlock device, you can use Performance mode for free – there’s no need for a paid subscription plan – so you can play all the tracks in your rekordbox library and enjoy free use of all the features in the Core plan when your laptop is connected.
Free plug-and-play compatibility for Serato DJ Pro is included too.
Hear the true sound of your mixes: Because the decks and mixer are integrated into one unit, there’s no risk of audio cables causing a loss in sound quality. The new audio design of the circuit board also eliminates unwanted noise, and detailed tuning has been carried out to create punchy low-end and expressive mid-high frequencies. This means the unit delivers sound that’s faithful to the original source so your audience will experience the music as it was intended to be heard.
Add a pro look to your setup: The Pioneer XDJ-RX3 includes all the effects from its predecessor, plus an extra 6 Beat FX and 2 additional Sound Colour FX. So, you can play with the full range of effects from the Pioneer DJ DJM-900NXS2: 14 Beat FX including Ping Pong, Filter, Phaser, Slip Roll, Vinyl Brake, and Helix; and 6 Sound Colour FX including Space and Crush.
What's in the box:
- Power cable
- USB cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Software license notice
- Precautions for Use
- Warranty CArd
- 10.1 inch WXGA touch display
- Increased Number of Displayed Songs and Category Icons
- Touch Preview
- Playlist Bank
- 3 Band Waveform
- Pad status display
- Touchscreen enabled Beat FX and X-Pad control
- Remain Timer
- Colour on Jog Display
- Release FX
- 14 Beat FX and 6 Sound Colour FX
- Optimised Mixer Setting Access
- RekordBox and Serato DJ Pro accessible
|USB Storage Support:
|Compatible DJ Software:
Serato DJ Pro
|20 - 20000 Hz
|A/D, D/A Converter:
|110 dB USB
|< 0.003 % (USB)
|AC 100-240 V, 50 Hz / 60Hz
|Sound Color FX:
|XLR / 1/4-inch Jack Combo Socket
2 x LINE (RCA)
2 x PHONO (RCA)
2 x MIC (XLR & 1/4 inch TRS Jack)
1 x 3.5 mm stereo mini jack x 1 (unbalanced input)
1 AUX (RCA)
2 USB A ports
1 USB B port
1 x MASTER (XLR)
1 x MASTER (RCA)
1 x BOOTH (1/4 inch TRS Jack)
1 x PHONES (1/4 inch stereo phone Jack)
1 x PHONES (3.5-mm stereo mini jack)