Pioneer DJ DJM-V10 (ETA Early Apr 2023)
Frequently bought together:
6-Channel Professional DJ Mixer
Introducing the 6-channel Pioneer DJM-V10; a new breed of professional DJ mixer, built to enable DJs to craft new soundscapes from multiple audio sources.
When Pioneer DJ started developing the Pioneer DJM-V10, they challenged themselves to create a versatile sound that would bring out the best in all genres of music. The audio had to be delicately balanced, offering both warmth and clarity. While building numerous prototypes they tried out various components and performed test after test, making refinements every time until they achieved something special. Every detail in the music can be heard and, because the sound is deep and warm, you can listen for hours without getting ear fatigue – no matter what kind of music you play.
For the first time ever, Pioneer DJ built in a 4-band EQ to enable you to independently control distinct elements of the music, e.g. kick drums and bass. They setup a club-style sound system for testing the audio as we built each frequency band from scratch, using a variety of music styles for reference. Listening to feedback from DJs, they carefully adjusted the curve of each band and created highs and lows that you can fully kill, and two sharpened mid ranges.
FREEDOM TO CREATE
To help DJs assemble custom setups and get creative with external hardware during their sets, Pioneer built an expanded send/return section. The design is tailored to work seamlessly with instruments and guitar pedals as well as FX units. Pioneer also added built-in Send/Return FX which are perfect for making nuanced adjustments to the audio, so you can create sounds that naturally blend with the music. After much research and testing, they decided on a selection of FX that work well for live remixing, enhancing sounds from external equipment without overpowering them or feeling unnatural.
ENERGY ON THE DANCEFLOOR
Once you’ve carefully sculpted your mix using the fader and 4-band EQ on each channel, you can drastically change or make fine adjustments to the whole sound using the new master isolator. During in-depth analysis Pioneer examined not only the finished sound when you settle on your final mix, but also how the sound changes as you tweak each range. The oversized dials express the dynamism of the feature, so you can grab them and hype up the crowd with dramatic changes to the music.
MADE TO FADE
Pioneer DJ built a prototype channel fader, tested it, and went back to the drawing board more than 40 times. They wanted the finished part to be perfect and we believe the work paid off. The channel faders on the Pioneer DJM-V10 feel just right in your fingertips; comfortable to grasp, nicely weighted, and smooth to move. You can make tiny adjustments to the sound by moving the faders in 1mm increments, or you can quickly flick them all the way from top to bottom, knowing their sturdy construction will stand up to the most energetic performance.
PURE CONCEPT, SIMPLE DESIGN
The Pioneer DJM-V10 is packed with professional features, but Pioneer wanted it to be easy to use. So, they adjusted the thickness of the printed lines by 0.1mm, and grouped many of the controls into clear sections to make the features intuitive to use. Their aim was to create a “blank canvas” that gives you creative freedom by providing a variety of features in a clean, lean layout. Despite its simple look, we were obsessive about every tiny detail of the design because we wanted the mixer to embody the warm audio it produces. Finally, Pioneer DJ achieved this by unifying its look with warm colours.
Seamlessly blend old or unmastered music with modern productions. Turn the compressor knob to “beef up” the audio.
NEW BEAT FX: SHIMMER
Add brightness and harmony to your tracks with the new Beat FX, Shimmer.
Record your mixes via iPhone or iPad, upload them to cloud services or easily live-stream your sets.
Use the new filter with resonance control to bring rich, nuanced texture to your sound.
Choose your ideal setup and plug in CDJs, turntables, samplers, synths, and drum machines, etc.
Tweak the sound from the monitor speakers to prevent ear fatigue during long sets.
DUAL HEADPHONES OUTPUT
Plug in your headphones at the same time as another DJ and enjoy independent monitoring.
Sync external production gear in perfect time with the BPM from rekordbox.
Lockable power cable
A lockable power cord is included for added reliability and to avoid accidental disconnections.
*In selected regions, a non-lockable power cable is supplied instead.
Record and archive your mixes via iPhone or iPad, upload your sounds to cloud services or effortlessly live-stream your sessions.
Make full use of rekordbox's low-latency DVS feature for intuitive, smooth scratching.
Use Serato DVS to control and scratch with CDJs or turntables (Serato DJ Club Kit license required, available separately – Serato DJ Pro compatibility is coming soon).
Enjoy DVS control via Native Instruments’ TRAKTOR PRO 3 (available separately) . Use it to intuitively control and scratch with digital audio files stored on your computer. Find out more about the Pioneer DJ Certified program.
The DJM-V10 supports the extended PRO DJ LINK ShowKontrol protocol. This enables DJs, technical producers, LJs, and VJs to use all the key information from the DJM-V10, such as fader and knob positions, to align sound and visuals to create shows that blow audiences away.
What's in the box
- Power Cord
- Warranty (for some regions)
- Quick Start Guide
- Precautions for Use
- Elite sound quality
- Studio-quality 96-kHz/64-bit mixing and dithering processing within the DSP
- 32-bit high-quality A/D and D/A converters
- Low-jitter clock circuit
- Six channels - the analog input terminals line up with each channel on the top panel
- 4-band EQ
- New filter with resonance control and dedicated knob on each channel
- Send/return section - Send audio to one of four built-in FX and up to two pieces of external equipment
- Connect a variety of units to the TRS jack send/return terminals such as guitar pedals, FX units, and more.
- Built-in send/return FX: Short Delay, Long Delay, Dub Echo, and Reverb.
- FX Controls: Size/Feedback, Time, Tone, Master Mix Level
- FX Return Routing - Route it to an empty channel and make further changes, or straight into your Master Mix
- 3-band master isolator - Grab the large dials and hype up the crowd by drastically changing the sound.
- Compressor knob on each channel - Play old or unmastered tracks and the mixer will “beef up” the audio in real time.
- Dual headphones output - with independent monitoring and Cue/Master Mix control
- Booth EQ - Tweak the sound from the monitor speakers to prevent ear fatigue during long sets.
- Support for DJ software - Control rekordbox, TRAKTOR PRO 3, and Serato DJ Pro (*1).
- Support for RMX-1000 for iPad - Plug in your iPad via MULTI I/O
- ShowKontrol - supports the extended PRO DJ LINK ShowKontrol protocol
- DJM-REC - Efficiently record and easily archive your mixes via the DJM-REC app for iPhone or iPad.
- Lockable power cable (*2) – avoid accidental disconnection
- DIN Midi out – sync external production gear using the BPM from rekordbox
|MIDI Control:||Full assignable MIDI controls|
|P-LOCK Fader Caps:||Yes|
Serato DJ Pro
TRAKTOR PRO 3
|Frequency Range:||20 - 40000 Hz|
|Sampling Rate:||96 kHz|
|A/D Converter:||32 bit|
|D/A Converter:||32 bit|
|S/N Ratio Line:||105 dB|
|S/N Ratio Phono:||88 dB|
|S/N Ratio Mic:||79 dB|
|Distortion:||< 0.005 % (LINE)|
[Hi/Low] -inf ~ +6 dB
[Hi Mid/Low Mid] -26 dB ~ +6 dB dB
2 Externals (1/4-inch TS jack)
USB (Type A)
|Crossfader Type:||Magvel Fader|
XLR / 1/4-inch Jack Combo
1/4-inch TRS Jack
|Talkover:||3 Position Switch|
6 DIGITAL (Coaxial)
6 LINE (RCA)
4 PHONO (RCA)
3 SEND (1/4-inch TS jack)
3 RETURN (1/4-inch TS jack)
2 USB B ports
1 USB A port
2 MASTER (XLR, RCA)
1 BOOTH (1/4 inch TRS Jack)
4 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack, mini-jack)
1 REC OUT (RCA)
1 DIGITAL (AES/EBU)
1 MIDI (DIN)