Pioneer HDJ-CUE1BT (Black)
Other Items to consider
MY STYLE, MY CUE
Start your DJ journey with Pioneer HDJ-CUE1 headphones. These styled DJ headphones are built on DNA from Pioner DJ's pro models but are available at a much more modest price.
While these entry-level cans are Pioneer's most affordable pair yet, they match many of the feature and quality benchmarks set by their professional headphones range. Choose the HDJ-CUE1 for a pro look and feel, rich sound, compact and flexible design, and high-quality finish. Enjoy specialist sound tuning inherited from the pro-level HDJ-X5; perfectly hear low frequencies in the bass and kick drums so you can mix precisely and know exactly what your friends will hear when you drop the next track.
Hear the full richness of your music when DJing or just listening to a favourite track. Dynamic drivers enable you to feel the bass and hear mids and high-end sounds with crystal clarity, helping you to mix with pin-point precision.
BUILT TO LAST
Each HDJ-CUE1 model can handle the heavy stress that DJing places on headphones. All moving parts have passed our strict-in house durability tests and extra-strong metal sliders in the headband bring added reliability.
BLUETOOTH® WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY
Bluetooth gives you the freedom to listen to music wirelessly. The built-in microphone enables you to take phone calls and, when you want to start DJing, you can simply connect the included cable to focus on your mix.
COMFORTABLE PRO-STYLE DESIGN
With ear cups that turn a full 90 degrees and a flexible, cushioned headband, you can comfortably monitor your mix your way. Listen with one ear while the other cup rests on the back of your head, or while your headphones are draped around your neck.
Personalise your look and express yourself by switching out the cable and earpads for one of 5 brightly coloured replacements. (Separately sold HC-CP08 accessory pack is available in orange, yellow, green, blue, and pink)
Compact and portable
The lightweight, folding design means you can easily take your headphones wherever you go.
A detachable 1.2m short-coiled cable is included, giving you freedom to move while performing, and its bayonet connector prevents accidental disconnections.
- HIGH-QUALITY SOUND - Uses the same drivers from the professional Pioneer HDJ-X5 model
- PRO-STYLE DESIGN - designed to look and feel at home alongside Pioneer's professional range.
- Lightweight and foldable - neatly fit them into your bag
- COMFORTABLE FOR ANY MONITORING STYLE - Ear cups with full 90 degrees swivel
- Short, coiled cable - lightweight and tidy, but stretches so you can move freely
- BUILT TO LAST - Extra strong metal sliders in the comfy headband bring reliability and extend the life of the headphones.
- Detachable cable with bayonet connector prevents accidental disconnections
- L-type mini-jack connecter
- CUSTOMISABLE LOOK - Personalise your look with an HC-CP08 accessory pack
- (available separately in either orange, yellow, green, blue, or pink)
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY - Pair your headphones with your device to monitor music wirelessly.
- Adjust the volume and take phone calls with the touch of a button on the ear cup
- Built-in microphone picks up the sound of your voice.
|Driver Units:||40 mm dome type|
|Cable:||1.2 m short coiled cable (1.8 m extended length)|
|What's in the Box:||
1.2 m coiled cable (extended length 1.8 m)
USB charging cable
Precautions for use
Instruction Manual (Quick Start Guide)
|Weight:||250 g (without cable)|
|Maximum Input Power:||2000 mW|
|Frequency Range:||5 - 30000 Hz|
|Maximum input power:||2,000 mW|
|Output:||Bluetooth Specification Class 2|
|Version:||Bluetooth standard version 5.0|
|Maximum Communication Distance:||Approximately 10m in unobstructed circumstances|
|Supported Bluetooth profiles:||A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP|
|Supported codecs:||SBC, AAC|
|Play time:||Approximately 30 hours|
|Charging time:||Approximately 2.5 hours|