Pioneer HDJ-S7 (Black)
Other Items to consider
Following the launch of Pioneer's HDJ-X10, HDJ-X7 and HDJ-X5 professional over-ear DJ headphone models in autumn 2017, Pioneer are releasing the HDJ-S7 professional on-ear DJ headphones. The new model offers outstanding audio quality, superior durability and improved functionality for comfortable DJing.
The HDJ-S7 headphones are the world’s first on-ear DJ headphones to feature 40-mm HD drivers. This ensures the clear sound separation needed for monitoring during mixes, from rich and powerful bass to clear mid-to-high frequencies.
Designed and built to be highly robust, they’ve have cleared the US Military Standard MIL-STD-810G Shock test, as well as our stringent in-house durability tests.
The new model features a swivel mechanism, a flexible headband and a smaller on-ear can which is preferred by some DJs - so you can comfortably use the HDJ-S7 for every style of DJ monitoring.
High-quality audio design
The Pioneer HDJ-S7 headphones are equipped with our newly developed 40-mm HD drivers, making them the world’s first on-ear DJ headphones to reproduce high-resolution sound from 5Hz to 40 kHz – the same frequency range achieved by the flagship Pioneer HDJ-X10 over-ear headphones. This ensures clear sound separation, from rich and tight bass to crystal-clear mid-to-high frequencies. As a result, the HDJ-S7 headphones deliver the immersive sound needed for precise monitoring in the loudest clubs.
- 4-core twisted-structure cable - The independent ground wire in the 4-core twisted-structure cable provides superior left and right channel separation, improving sound quality.
- Bass reflex chamber - The bass reflex chamber in the upper housing ensures excellent bass response and sound insulation.
- Rigorously tested - Take the HDJ-S7 headphones on the road and feel confident they’ll handle severe conditions and heavy use. The headphones have cleared the US Military Standard MIL-STD- 810G Shock test, as well as Pioneer's own demanding stress testing.
- Highly durable materials and construction - To make the HDJ-S7 headphones highly durable and lightweight at the same time, Pioneer have used metal components in parts that are tested in high stress environments to create a strong construction for professional use.
- Swivel mechanism for all monitoring styles - When developing any new product Pioneer create numerous prototypes, each time with improvements based on the feedback of highly respected international DJs who test the equipment. Using this feedback and the results of analysis of many different styles of monitoring, Pioneer have made sure the HDJ-S7 headphones are comfortable to use for any monitoring style, especially when hanging them on your neck with the swivel angle fixed to 45 degrees forwards. What’s more, the outside of the housing is textured for enhanced grip, so you can quickly grab it and start listening.
- Comfortable and flexible headband - To help you find the perfect fit, the HDJ-S7 headphones feature a flexible, durable headband. Passing stringent tests, including opening and closing 20,000 times, they’re built to withstand intense use.
- Comfortable ear pads - Improvements made to the ear pads (compared to those on the HDJ-C70 headphones) enable you to DJ in comfort for longer. Pioneer carefully selected high-quality urethane material that’s soft to the touch and provides cushioning, and even paid attention to the positioning of the stitching to ensure you don’t feel it.
- Replacement parts available - Easily refresh the detachable cables and ear pads on the HDJ-S7 headphones using replacement parts (available separately).
- Excellent portability - When you’re travelling to gigs, you can be confident your HDJ-S7 headphones will be well protected in the included compact carry case. Made from strong materials to protect your headphones from bumps and knocks on flights and in transit, the case has pockets for storing accessories such as USB devices and SD cards.
- Various accessories included - The HDJ-S7 headphones come with two detachable cables: a 1.2 m coiled cable (approximately 3.0 m when extended) and a 1.6 m straight cable. An L-type mini-jack prevents the connection from being knocked or accidentally disconnected during performances, even in cramped booths.
- 2-year warranty - To guarantee long-term, reliable performance, a 2-year warranty is included.
- High-quality audio design
- 4-core twisted-structure cable
- Bass reflex chamber
- Superior durability - Rigorously tested
- Highly durable materials and construction
- Improved functionality
- Swivel mechanism for all monitoring styles
- Comfortable and flexible headband
- Comfortable ear pads
- Replacement parts available
- Excellent portability
- Various accessories included
- 2-year warranty
|Frequency response:||5 Hz to 40,000 Hz|
|Maximum input power:||2,000 mW|
|Driver:||? 40 mm|
1.2 m coiled cable (extended length 3.0 m)
1.6 m straight cable
|Weight:||215 g (without cable)|
Ø 6.3 mm stereo plug adapter (threaded type)