Pioneer DJ HDJ-X7 (Black)
Update of the popular Pioneer HDJ-1500. Over Ear DJ Headphones for DJs and general playback. Basic functions inherited from the range and sound quality inspired from the HDJ-X10.
Frequently bought together:
Pioneer have designed a new range of DJ headphones to create the HDJ-X10, HDJ-X7 and HDJ-X5, offering brand-new headphone experiences to suit every DJ. The new flagship HDJ-X10 headphones are designed for professional DJs to use at clubs and festivals. Built to withstand the rigours of the road, they’re comfortable to wear for long sets and allow you to hear frequencies other DJ headphones can’t reproduce so you can make a deeper connection with the music and the dance floor.
The HDJ-X7 headphones are based on Pioneer's previous flagship model, the HDJ-2000MK2, and are equipped with newly developed drivers, while the HDJ-X5 headphones inherit high-quality audio design from the model above, giving you clean monitoring even at high volumes.
Whichever way you prefer to wear your headphones, you can comfortably use any HDJ-X model for long periods of time thanks to the flexible swivel mechanism and housing that have been designed with input from professional DJs. They’re built to be highly robust, too, with all models having cleared the US Military Standard MIL-STD-810G Shock test as well as Pioneer's stringent in-house durability tests.
- 50mm 30 kHz Driver.
- Swivel Function.
- US Military Standard Test (MIL-STD 810G).
- Flexible Headband.
- Coil Cord, Straight Cord, Carry Pouch.
- High-quality audio design
- 4-core twisted-structure cable
- Bass reflex chamber
- Superior durability
- Rigorously tested to clear the US Military Standard MIL-STD-810G Shock test
- Highly durable materials and construction
- Suited for all monitoring styles
- Comfortable and flexible headband
- Features inherited from HDJ-2000 models
- Finished in a metallic design
- Excellent portability - includes carry pouch
- Includes two detachable cables: a 1.2 m coiled cable and a 1.6 m straight cable
- 2-year warranty
|Frequency response:||5 Hz to 30,000 Hz|
|Maximum input power:||3,500 mW|
|Connection cord:||1.2 m coiled cable (extended length 3.0 m) 1.6 m straight cable|
|Weight:||312 g (without cable)|
|Accessories:||6.3 mm stereo plug adapter (threaded type) Carry pouch|