Pioneer Interface 2 - Rekordbox DJ and DVS Audio Interface
Other Items to consider
You can use the INTERFACE 2 at gigs thanks to its crystal clear sound, inherited from our professional DJ gear. Supporting audio up to 96kHz, it features a high-quality D/A converter and the S/N ratio exceeds 110 dB, so it’s well suited for use in clubs.
Compact, robust chassis
Take the INTERFACE 2 out on the road with confidence. The unit is compact, portable and its seamless aluminium casting makes it highly robust, while the extended edges protect the terminals.
LEDs indicate signal flow
Connect the INTERFACE 2 to any DJ set-up quickly and easily, even in a dark club. After plugging into your laptop via USB, LED indicators on the INTERFACE 2’s top panel show signal flow, giving you a visual grasp of the setting status. You’ll immediately see if there’s a signal failure or a problem with a connection, or if the signal level is too low or high, for example when a turntable is incorrectly connected to the line input. The LEDs flash if a signal is in mono only.
Includes control vinyl plus licences for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs
The INTERFACE 2 comes with bundled licence keys for our professional DJ performance application rekordbox dj and the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack, so you can control and scratch digital tracks from your computer. Using the engine of rekordbox dj, which uses the same audio signal processing in our professional DJ mixers and multi players, you can enjoy high-quality audio and low latency response.
- Mains or USB power – choose your preferred source
- Stand-alone audio interface – use the INTERFACE 2 for recording audio to your computer or to send audio to speakers
- Large SIGNAL GND terminal – firmly holds turntables’ ground wires to reduce noise. The knob stays attached even when fully turned, so it can’t be dropped
- Includes AC adapter
- High-quality audio – supports 44.1 kHz / 48 kHz / 96 kHz signals
- DVS options – use time coded vinyl (included) or custom control signal WAV file for use via CDs or USB drive (download available)
What is in the box?
- INTERFACE 2.
- rekordbox dj, rekordbox dvs licence.
- x2 RB-VS1-K (rekordbox dj control vinyl).
- AC adaptor
- Power cord.
- USB cable.
- x4 RCA cables.
- x4 rubber feet.
- Operating instructions.
- Quick start guide.
- Warranty information.
- High-quality sound/96kHz.
- Compact, robust chassis.
- LEDs indicate signal flow.
- rekordbox dj, rekordbox dvs included.
- Stand-alone audio interface.
- Mains or USB powered.
|Power:||AC 100 V to 240 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz|
|Rated current:||0.4 A|
|Rated output:||DC 5 V, 2 A|
|General - Main Unit|
|Power consumption:||DC 5 V, 600 mA|
|Main unit weight:||0.6 kg (1.6 lb)|
141 mm (width) × 32.5 mm (height) × 127.8 mm (depth)
(5.6 in. (W) × 1.3 in. (H) × 5.1 in. (D))
|Tolerable operating temperature:||+5 °C to +35 °C (+41 °F to +95 °F)|
|Tolerable operating humidity:||5 % to 85 % (no condensation)|
|Sampling rate:||44.1 kHz/48 kHz/96 kHz|
|D/A converter:||32 bits|
|A/D converters:||24 bits|
|LINE:||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|S/N ratio (rated output)*1|
|Total harmonic distortion*1|
|Max. input level*1|
|LINE:||+12 dBu, 3.2 Vrms|
|PHONO:||–22 dBu, 60 mVrms (1 kHz)|
|Input impedance:||42 kilo ohm|
|Rated output level / Load impedance:||+11 dBu, 2.8Vrms/10 kilo ohm|
|Output impedance:||550 ohm|
+33 dB (1 kHz)
*1 Sampling rate: at 96 kHz
|Input / Output Terminals|
|Input terminal:||RCA pin jack 2 sets|
|Output terminal:||RCA pin jack 2 sets|
|USB port:||B type 1 set|