Q-Audio QWM 11 V2 Dual UHF Wireless Microphone System (863.1MHz / 864.1MHz)
Frequently bought together:
The Q-Audio QWM11 V2 builds on the success of the original QWM11 by adding UHF technology and a new design. This assures improved RF capabilities without compromising the budget.
The system is suitable for a variety of uses, particularly the mobile entertainers and small venues.
It is supplied with a single dual channel receiver and 2x Handheld wireless microphones and comes shipped in a ABS carry case.
- UHF fixed frequency wireless microphone system
- Twin Handheld System
- SMT single-chip circuit design
- Low battery consumption
- LED backlit on both transmitters and receiver
- Integral squelch rejects external interference
- High quality dynamic microphone capsule
- 50M operation distance
- Independent volume control
|Transmitter Type:||2 x Handheld|
|Frequencies:||863.1MHz & 864.1MHz (fixed)|
2 x XLR (individual),
1 x 1/4" Large Jack (mixed / combined output)
|Included:||ABS Case (Foam Lined)|