Q-Audio QWM1960 BP V2 Dual Bodypack UHF Wireless System (863-865 MHz)
UHF Dual Channel True Diversity Wireless Bodypack and Lavalier / Headset Mic system
Frequently bought together:
The Q-Audio QWM1960 BP V2 is a dual-channel True Diversity wireless system with a variety of setup options. Included in this system are 2 x bodypack transmitters, with the option to use either a headset mic, a lavalier/lapel mic, or a guitar/instrument cable. All of these options are included in the box.
This version operates on Channel 70 (863-865 MHz) which is licence-free, but you are limited to a max of 4 wireless frequencies (or 2 x dual systems) that will work together in this frequency band. Specific frequencies to use in a setup of 4 mics / 2 systems are detailed in the manual.
Also included are batteries to get you started (though we recommend using these for just testing/setup and buying better batteries for live use).
You also get a jack to jack cable included which can be used for the mixed output from the receiver to your mixer. If you would prefer individual outputs via the 2 x. XLR outputs you will need 2 x XLR cables, sold separately.
- Multi-channel UHF PLL receiver with 2 x bodypack transmitters
- Includes 2 x headset mics, 2 x lavalier/lapel mics, and 2 x guitar/instrument leads
- Large backlit display with multiple status indicators
- ACT infrared pairing of bodypacks to receiver
- 2 x balanced XLR outputs
- 1 x unbalanced 6.35mm jack [mixed output]
- High-efficiency battery consumption design
- 2 x adjustable/removable high gain antenna
- Two systems can be connected for 19-inch rackmount [rack kit supplied separately]
|Working distance:||~50 meters in perfect conditions|
|Continuous usage:||approx 5 hours|
|Frequency response:||40Hz - 15Hz +/-3dB|
|Audio Output Level:||400mV|
|Battery:||3V (2 x 1.5V AA batteries)|
|Power Supply:||DC 17V/300mA|
|Frequency Range:||UHF 863.0 to 865.0 MHz|
|Signal To Noise Ratio:||>90dB|
|Total harmonic distortion:||<0.5%|