Rane Twelve (Pair) (B-Stock)
- B-Stock: Ex-Display
- This listing is for 2x Rane Twelve MK1 (with White Vinyl Platter)
- Excellent Condition
- With Original Boxes and accessories, including 2x USB Cables, and 2x Power Cables.
Frequently bought together:
The Rane DJ Twelve is a motorised control turntable that brings a seamlessly accurate, true-vinyl performance experience to digital music software. It liberates DJs and Turntablists from the pain of damaged tonearms or needles and eliminates unwanted audio feedback, bringing sub-bass back into their music. The Rane Twelve feels instantly familiar to any DJ who has played on a vinyl turntable before, but adds hot-cue and track search capability at the sweep or touch of a finger.
With no tonearm or damaged/skipping needles, the Rane Twelve gifts the Pro, Club, Scratch and Battle DJ with a zero-error, secure and solid performance environment coupled with the 100% essence of a ‘real-feel’, true vinyl DJ experience. The heartbeat of the music finally returns to the DJs fingertips! The Twelve’s twin-torque, 12-inch motorised platter gives 3,600 ticks of resolution, per single vinyl revolution. This brings precision music file playback with hitherto unrealised digital performance accuracy - customisable even further with a DJ’s own choice of slipmat/butter-rug.
For too long now, Turntablists and DJs have had to compromise at live shows on their preferred levels of sub-bass frequencies, dialling it back in fear of feedback, rumble and noise. Now, with the Rane Twelve, control vinyl DJs can #ReclaimTheBass and perform their music at the full frequency range enjoyed by their fellow ‘digital’ DJs. In addition, the layout of the all-metal bodied Twelve is so familiar, that any DJ who’s used a turntable before will feel instantly at home. The control elements are simplicity itself to use, with 4 deck-select buttons and the multi-function touch strip for track searching and setting/triggering hot cues, in place of the tone arm.
Both an evolution and a revolutionary movement in DJ turntable technology, the Twelve motorised DJ control system is without doubt, RANEvolutionary!
- Full 12-inch vinyl with motorized platter to control playback
- Traditional, familiar turntable layout—no need to learn something new
- Strip Search with 8 hot-cue-triggers access
- 5.0 kfcm high-torque motor with high/low torque adjust for more traditional setups
- Four decks of control - DJ’s can use one, two or more (dependant on number of mixer channels available)
- Extreme precision—3,600 ticks of platter resolution for seamless performance
- MIDI interface via USB that can be connected to the SEVENTY-TWO or your computer
- 33 1/3 and 45 RPM platter speeds
- 8/16/50% pitch with precise dual-resolution detented slider
- Top panel rotary and traditional Motor Off switch allows classic wind-down effects
- An Official Serato Accessory - will work plug-and-play with the Rane Seventy-Two or other Serato DJ Pro supported hardware
High: 5.0 kgf/cm (starting/instant); 3.4 kgf/cm (stable)
Low: 3.2 kgf/cm (starting/instant); 1.4 kgf/cm (stable)
|Starting Time:||< 0.4 seconds|
|Diameter::||13.1” / 332 mm|
|Weight:||4.9 lbs. / 2.2 g|
|Speeds:||33 1/3, 45 RPM|
|Pitch Range:||+8%, +16%, +50%|
1x USB Type-B port,
1x IEC power cable input
|Voltage:||100–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||14.5” x 16.25” x 3.5” (368 x 413 x 90 mm)|
|Weight:||20.5 lbs. (9.3 kg)|