Reloop RMX-10BT Compact 2-Channel DJ Mixer with Bluetooth
Other Items to consider
2-CHANNEL BLUETOOTH DJ MIXER IN COMPACT CONSTRUCTION
The RMX-10 BT is a compact 2-channel DJ mixer, which facilitates wireless music streaming directly to the mixer via the integrated Bluetooth interface.
BUILT-IN BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY
This way it is possible to use a smartphone or tablet as playback source and route the signal through the mixer. The Bluetooth signal can be routed to both channels.
45 MM CROSSFADER AND TWO SMOOTH-RUNNING LINE FADERS
Moreover, the 45-mm crossfader is user-replaceable and the smooth linefaders make mixing more comfortable.
CHANNEL STRIPS WITH 3-BAND EQ AND GAIN ADJUSTMENT
Each channel has an individual gain control and 3-band EQ that raises or lower the frequencies at 100 Hz, 1 kHz and 10 kHz.
6.3 MM HEADPHONES OUTPUT & MIC INPUT
The RMX-10 BT has a 6.3-mm microphone input with separate volume adjustment, as well as a 6.3-mm headphones output with volume adjustment and cue-mix function.
ROBUST ALL-METAL CONSTRUCTION
Master output volume can be monitored via LED level chains. The space-saving and sturdy construction is made of metal.
- 2-channel Bluetooth DJ mixer in compact construction
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity: wireless music streaming from your smartphone/tablet directly to your mixer
- Flexible Bluetooth routing on both channels
- Replaceable 45 mm crossfader and two smooth-running line faders for mixing
- Channel strips with 3-band EQ and gain adjustment
- 6.3 mm headphones output with volume control and cue mix function
- 6.3 mm mic input with dedicated volume control
- Master signal LED level chains
- Extremely space-saving and robust all-metal construction
|Power supply:||AC 100 - 240V, 50/60 Hz|
|Frequency response:||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Inputs:||2x Phono RCA, 2x Line RCA, Mic TS, 1x Bluetooth In|
|Outputs:||Master RCA, Rec RCA, headphones 6.3 mm jack|
|EQ range:||100 Hz, 1 kHz, 10 kHz|
180 (w) x 260 (d) x 70 (h) mm
(potentiometers: 21.5 mm)
|Accessories included:||Power cord and operating instructions|