Rode NT-USB Mini
At this price-point the NT-USB Mini is a versatile and sensitive high quality USB microphone that is great for speech and music both in the studio or for home use, allowing you to improve your recordings, presentations, meetings and gaming.
Plugs directly into the USB port of your Mac, PC or Tablet and can be used without additional hardware or software. It can be mounted using the integral base/magnetic desk stand, or can be fitted to a studio arm.
The microphone is fitted with a volume control and a headphone jack enabling direct monitoring.
Special attention has been paid to eliminating interference and unwanted noise and to provide a warmth and presence to your sound.
Other Items to consider
Studio Sound, Simplified
The NT-USB Mini brings the pristine sound quality of RØDE’s world-renowned studio mics to a compact USB platform. It has been tailored specifically to deliver warmth and presence in your recordings and will sound amazing on dialogue, vocals, guitar – anything you throw in front of it. It features a studio-grade headphone amplifier and a high-quality 3.5mm headphone output, complete with precision volume control, allowing you to easily monitor your audio. There is also a switchable zero-latency monitoring mode for eliminating distracting echo when recording. It’s incredibly easy to set up and use, with simple controls, an in-built pop filter, and a class-compliant USB output that works seamlessly with computers or tablets, no drivers or software needed. Just plug into your Mac, PC or tablet and hit record.
As Flexible As You Need To Be
The NT-USB Mini has been designed to be as flexible as you need to be. It features a unique detachable magnetic desk stand – not only does this provide a sturdy base on any desktop, it also makes it incredibly easy to remove and attach to a mic stand or studio arm. This and the unique 360-degree swing mount means you can position the mic upright, on an angle, sideways or upside down – wherever it needs to be to get the best recording possible. Whether you’re streaming on Twitch, recording into your favourite DAW or taking a business call on Skype, the NT-USB Mini will ensure you’re heard in full definition.
Stylish and Compact
The NT-USB Mini is the perfect addition to any desktop or home studio setup. At just 89mm wide and 141mm tall, it’s very compact, taking up only a fraction of precious desktop real estate. And it looks fantastic: sleek and stylish, with clean lines and a modern aesthetic. Hard-wearing steel and reinforced nylon resin construction ensure the NT-USB Mini is ready to take on the rigours of recording anywhere and everywhere.
- High-quality condenser capsule that delivers warmth and presence for a clear, professional sound in all recording applications.
- Directional cardioid polar pattern, optimised to reduce room sound and focus on the subject, be it dialogue, vocals or instruments.
- In-built pop filter for reducing plosives.
- Integrated 360-degree swing mount for quick and easy positioning on a desktop, mic stand, or studio arm.
- Unique detachable magnetic desk stand that provides excellent isolation from knocks and bumps and is quick and easy to remove.
- Class-compliant USB output that works seamlessly with computers or tablets, no drivers or software needed – just plug in and hit record.
- Zero-latency headphone monitoring eliminates distracting echo.
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier with precision level control.
- Steel and reinforced nylon resin construction, stylish matte black finish and compact, modern design.
|ACOUSTIC & ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATION|
|Acoustic Principle:||Pressure gradient|
|Active Electronics:||Electret condenser, A/D and USB interface|
|Frequency Range:||20 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Input SPL @ 1% THD:||121dB (A-weighted, as per IEC651)|
|Sample Rates:||48 kHz|
|Analog Outputs:||3.5mm headphone|
USB - simultaneous I/O
Mono input, stereo output
|OS Requirements:||macOS 10.12 / Windows 10|