Rode VideoMic GO II
The Rode VideoMic GO II is designed to make capturing incredible audio incredibly easy. Ultra-lightweight and compact, with powerful features that are simple to use, it is perfect for all forms of content creation with a camera, smartphone or tablet, or computer. It’s time to take your content to the next level.
Frequently bought together:
Incredible Sound with Ease
You don’t need to be an audio expert to get incredible sound. The Rode VideoMic GO II does all the hard work for you. Featuring the same annular line tube technology as Rode VideoMic NTG and NTG5 microphones, it delivers rich, full-bodied audio that is perfect for a wide range of recording applications. It is a highly directional microphone, meaning it focuses on what you have it pointed at while reducing background noise, giving you crystal-clear, professional sound with ease.
The Rode VideoMic GO II also comes with a high-quality windshield for capturing clean recordings outdoors and reducing plosives, plus a professional shockmount for superior absorption of handling noise.
Small but Mighty
Weighing in at just 89 grams, the Rode VideoMic GO II is compact and lightweight enough to take with you wherever you go. Perfect for use with compact cameras, mobile recording rigs, or on a desktop as a USB microphone for capturing high-quality audio anywhere.
As Simple as Plug and Go
The Rode VideoMic GO II has no complicated controls or switches and requires no batteries to operate, so you can get recording in seconds. It connects seamlessly to cameras, computers, smartphones and tablets, giving you instant professional audio with minimal fuss – just pick it up, plug it in and go.
One Mic For All Your Devices
The Rode VideoMic GO II is designed to suit the diverse needs of today’s content creators, offering universal compatibility with all your devices*.
Use it with your camera in the field. Use it with your smartphone or tablet for crystal-clear recording on the go. Use it as a desktop USB mic for podcasting, gaming and livestreaming, or video calls. Incredible versatility for maximum creativity.
*Additional cables required for connecting the VideoMic GO II to computers and mobile devices via USB – USB-C devices: SC16, SC17, SC18; iOS (Lightning) devices: SC15, SC19.
Supercharged with USB Power
Plugging the Rode VideoMic GO II into your computer turns it into a fully functional USB microphone – perfect for anything from podcasting to video calls and voice overs to streaming. This groundbreaking patent-pending technology makes the Rode VideoMic GO II unlike any other microphone in its class. When used in USB mode, the 3.5mm output doubles as a headphone output for easy audio monitoring and playback of your recordings.
Unlock More Creative Potential With RØDE Apps
The VideoMic GO II is compatible with the entire RØDE app suite, giving you access to advanced features, powerful audio processing and studio-quality recording on any device.
- RODE Connect - Record with up to four microphones on a computer, with intuitive controls and powerful features. Create pro-quality podcasts or livestreams. Access studio-quality processing at the click of a button.
- RODE Reporter - Configure device settings, including adjusting the input gain, engaging a high-pass filter, high-frequency boost and pad, and record broadcast-quality audio on the go with your mobile device.
- RODE Central - Unlock advanced features and configure device settings anywhere. Set the input gain, engage a high-pass filter, high-frequency boost and pad, and update firmware for accessing new features.
- Broadcast-quality compact shotgun microphone
- Ultra-lightweight (just 89 grams)
- No battery required and no complicated switching – incredibly easy to use
- 3.5mm TRS output for use with cameras
- USB output for use with mobile devices (iOS and Android) and computers (macOS and Windows)
- Compatible with RØDE apps for accessing advanced features, powerful digital signal processing and studio-quality recording on any device
|Acoustic & Electrical Specifications|
|Acoustic Principle:||Pressure gradient electret condenser|
|Frequency Response:||20Hz - 20kHz|
|Output Impedance:||2K ohms|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio:||79 dBA|
|Equivalent Noise Level (A-Weighted):||15 dBA|
|Dynamic Range:||95 dBA Typical|
|Sensitivity:||-31dBV (28.78mV @ 94dB SPL) +/- 1dB @ 1kHz|
|Max Input SPL:||110 dB SPL|
|Computer Connectivity:||USB-C (USB 2.0)|
|Simultaneous I/O:||Stereo input and output when in USB mode|
3.5mm plug-in power (2 - 5V)
|Sample Rates:||48 kHz|
|Minimum OS Requirements:||
Windows 10 (20H2)
VideoMic GO II: 33g
VideoMic GO II with SM8-R: 89g
VideoMic GO II and all included accessories: 96g
VideoMic GO II: Height: 120mm, Diameter: 21.6mm
VideoMic GO II and included accessories: Length: 150mm, Width: 70mm, Height: 86mm
1 x SC14 3.5mm TRS to TRS cable
1 x Foam Windshield
1 x SM8-R Shockmount