"Everyone should have a pair of HD 25s.“
Considered to be the "Industry Standard" for DJs, HD 25 can be found in DJ Booths around the world. Performs exceptionally well in loud environments.
Other Items to consider
Due to their low weight and the option of one-ear listening, the HD 25 headphones are indispensable for mobile monitoring. The closed-back HD 25 are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise.
Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in loud environments, e.g. ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs, these are a pair of true sound professionals’ working headphones.
Currently Sennheiser offers three (3) models in the HD 25 line
- HD25 LIGHT - The HD 25 LIGHT is the essential sound of a HD 25 with a simplified headband.
- HD25 (*this model*) - The HD 25 is our legendary HD 25 headphone with splayed headband and straight cable.
- HD25 PLUS - The HD 25 PLUS is our legendary HD 25 headphone with coiled cable, an additional straight cable, a second set of ear cushions and a protective pouch
These models all offer the same sound signature as the legendary HD 25 and sound signature of the headphones is the same across the three models.
- High sensitivity due to lightweight aluminium voice coils
- Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
- Tough, detachable, single-sided cable
- Rotatable capsule for single-ear listening
|Frequency response (Headphones):||16 - 22000 Hz|
|THD, total harmonic distortion:||< 0.3 %|
|Contact pressure:||~ 2.5 N|
|Jack plug:||3.5mm stereo (6.3 mm stereo screw-on. adaptor included)|
|Cable length:||1.5 m (HD 25 Plus: 1-3 m)|
|Transducer principle:||dynamic, closed|
|Weight:||Without cable: ~ 140 g|
|Nominal impedance:||70 ohms|
|Load rating:||200 mW|
|Max. Sound pressure level (active):||120 dB|