Shure KSM8 (Black)
The KSM8 Dualdyne Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone is the first-ever dual-diaphragm dynamic handheld microphone specially suited for high-end vocal reproduction and sound-reinforcement control. The patented Dualdyne cartridge virtually eliminates proximity effect, masters off-axis rejection and provides signal clarity and feedback control.Click here for Features and Specifications
We are here to help! 020 8579 0144
Frequently bought together:
Keep browsing or just give us a call: 020 8579 0144. We are here to help!
WHERE SHOULD KSM8 BE USED?
KSM8 redefines dynamic microphone technology for leading performers and engineers. It virtually eliminates proximity effect and provides unmatched vocal accuracy with minimal EQ and processing and has been designed for use in large, complex sound systems. Providing absolute vocal clarity, KSM8 is suited for production studios, live performance venues and broadcast productions.
- Patented cartridge design featuring two ultra-thin diaphragms (one active and one passive) and groundbreaking inverted airflow system, which allows exceptional consistency of the cardioid polar pattern throughout the entire frequency range.
- Accurate frequency response due to controlled proximity effect which allows for neutral mid-and-high frequency reproduction, resulting in the most natural sounding dynamic microphone available.
- Exceptional control of proximity effect vastly increases working distance without on-axis coloration.
- Off-axis attenuation is flat and broad resulting in superior quality of rejection of unwanted sound sources for increased vocal clarity.
- The Dualdyne cartridge re-images the Shure Pumping Pneumatic Shock Mount design with specific resistances and precisely machined components that are fully integrated into the cartridge’s acoustic properties.
- Patent Pending Diaphragm Stabilisation System (DSS) Technology protects and stabilizes the active diaphragm from unwanted excursion or rocking during plosives or impact, providing substantial protection against high frequency handling noise.
- Cutting-edge cartridge manufacturing methods utilise ultra-sonic and internal laser welding to provide best-in-class mechanical reliability.
- Neodymium magnet resides in a micro-injection mold of aerospace SoftMag material that maximises the magnetic field for maximum output level.
- Dent-resistant, hardened carbon-steel grille design lined with hydrophobic woven fabric provides exceptional plosive and wind protection, while offering virtually waterproof protection.
- Aluminium handle with brushed nickel or black finish
|Frequency Response:||40 Hz – 16 kHz|
|Sensitivity:||-51.50 dBV/Pa – 2.66 mV/Pa|
|Switchable low cut:||No|
|Frequency Response Curve Image:|