Frequently bought together:
Digital Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
With USB and Lightning connectivity, this large diaphragm condenser microphone gives you both computer and phone compatibility -- so it’s as effective in the field as it is in the studio. Five presets at your fingertips and a built-in kickstand to make it easy to position. Plus, it’s compatible with desktop and floor stands. Get the free ShurePlus MOTIV audio app for sharing on the fly, and the MV51 becomes the ultimate accessory, at home or on the go.
WHY IT’S BETTER
- Steeped in tradition - The MV51 packs the power of almost a century of audio experience into a portable microphone that uses pro components. Make history.
- Singular simplicity - Plug-and-play is only part of the story. You’ll be set up in seconds and can select five DSP modes, plus adjust gain, mute and headphone volume from the front touch panel.
- Go ahead and get attached - These mics are constructed to be around for a good while, through travel and tribulation and everything that comes with being a pro on the go. Get out there.
- Easy, friendly control - The ShurePlus MOTIV audio app gives you the ability to record studio-quality audio — and so much more. Trim and share in multiple formats with a few quick taps.
With both an integrated kickstand for tabletop use and a microphone stand adapter for traditional mounting, the versatile MV51 delivers great audio quality in a vintage design.
For home studio recording and audio for video conferencing
Compatible with iOS, Android, Mac and PC devices - Features 5 DSP preset modes, headphone monitoring capabilities, and onboard touch panel controls
Includes MV51 with integrated stand, USB and Lightning cables, and user guide
Made for iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Air 2, iPad mini (4th generation), iPad mini, iPod touch (5th generation).
- Plug-and-play with iOS, Mac and PC
- ShurePlus MOTIV audio app for recording and onscreen control
- Apple MFi (Made for iPhone/iPod/iPad) Certified for direct connection to any iOS device without the need for any additional
- adapters or connection kits.
- 5 DSP Preset Modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud)
- Automatically adjusts Gain, EQ, Compression and Limiting for optimal results
- Front panel touch controls for mode selection, headphone volume, microphone gain, and mute
- Built-in headphone output for real-time monitoring
- 1-inch (25mm) microphone capsule element provides best-in-class audio
- Integrated rear kickstand provides optimal positioning on any desktop
- Includes standard 5/8" thread to mount on any microphone stand
- Includes (1) Micro-B-to-USB Cable and (1) Micro-B-to-Lightning cable
- All-metal construction, vintage-inspired design
|DSP Modes (Presets):||Speech/Singing/Acoustic/Loud/Flat|
|Type:||Electret condenser, 1-inch (25 mm)|
|Polar Pattern:||Unidirectional (cardioid)|
|A/D Converter:||Up to 24-bit/48 kHz|
|Frequency Response:||20 Hz to 20,000 Hz|
|Adjustable Gain Range:||0 to +36 dB|
-39 dBFS/Pa at 1 kHz
1 Pa=94 SPL
(at Minimum Gain, Flat Mode)
130 dB SPL
(at Minimum Gain, Flat Mode)
|Headphone Output:||3.5 mm (1/8")|
|Power Requirements:||Powered through USB or Lightning connector|
|Stand adapter:||5/8", 27-thread (standard microphone stand mount)|
|Net Weight:||574.7 g (20.27 oz.)|
|Dimensions:||128 × 86 × 70 mm H × W × D|
Includes one (1) Micro-B-to-USB cable
and one (1) Micro-B-to-Lightning cable