Shure MVi - Digital Audio Interface - Mac, PC, iPhone
Other Items to consider
Digital Audio Interface
The Shure MVi connects any standard XLR microphone or ¼-inch plug for guitar, bass or keyboard to any iOS device, Mac or PC for seamless, high-quality audio capture.
- For home studio recording
- Compatible with iOS, Android, Mac and PC devices
- Features 5 DSP preset modes, headphone monitoring capabilities, and onboard touch panel controls
- Includes MVi, USB and Lightning® cables, and user guide
- Made for iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Air 2, iPad mini (4th generation), iPad mini, iPod touch (5th generation).
WHERE CAN THE SHURE MOTIV MVI BE USED?
The compact Shure MOTIV MVi connects your microphone or instrument to your computer or mobile device to create a portable recording studio, wherever and whenever you need it.
For maximum flexibility, the unit connects to any PC, Mac or iOS device with Lightning Connector, as well as most Android devices (contact our expert team for full compatibility details), giving you absolute control while on the move.
This robust all-metal unit features a combined XLR and 6.3 mm input to enable use with both microphones and instruments. When connected to a laptop/PC it also provides the phantom power required to operate condenser microphones.
- 5 DSP preset modes (speech, singing, flat, acoustic instrument, loud) for EQ, compression, and limiter settings
- Touch panel provides control for gain, mute, and headphone volume
- Manual audio settings can be adjusted via iOS devices with Lightning Connector, using the ShurePlus MOTIV app
- JFET Class A buffered instrument preamplifier input for exceptional tone and clarity
- Combined XLR microphone and 6.3 mm instrument input
- Supplies phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Connects directly to any iOS device: no adapters required
- Delivers exceptional tone and clarity for instrument recording via a JFET Class A buffered instrument preamplifier
- Offers 5 DSP preset modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud) that automatically optimise EQ, compression and limiting for the sound source and environment
- Supplies phantom power (12v for iOS; 48v for USB)
- Features all-metal construction engineered to withstand the most demanding recording conditions
|Height x Width x Depth:||42.0 × 84.0 × 72.0 mm|
|DSP Modes (Presets):||Speech / Singing / Acoustic / Loud / Flat|
|Input:||Combination XLR and 6.35 mm TRS|
|Input Impedance:||3-Pin XLR: >2 k?, 6.35 mm TRS: >1 M?|
|Bit Depth:||16-bit / 24-bit|
|Sampling Rate:||44.1 / 48 kHz|
|Frequency Response:||20 Hz to 20,000 Hz|
|Cable:||Includes MicroB-to-USB Cable and MicroB-to-Lightning Cable|
USB: +48 VDC,
iOS: +12 VDC
|Power Requirements:||Powered Through USB or Lightning Connector|
|Headphone Output:||3.5 mm|
|Maximum Input Level:||3-Pin XLR: 0 dBV, 6.35 mm TRS: +9 dBV|
|Adjustable Gain Range:||3-Pin XLR: 0 to +36 dB, 6.35 mm TRS: +9 dB|