Large-diaphragm cardioid side-address condenser microphone designed for clear capture of vocal, acoustic, recording applications and live performance. Features include, a high-pass filter, and a switchable attenuator for SPL versatility.
Other Items to consider
The Shure PGA27 is designed for clear capture of vocal, acoustic and amplified sources in recording applications as well as live sound.
The Shure PGA27 is a professional quality large diaphragm condenser microphone with an updated design featuring a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
Additional features include a high-pass filter for extra control of unwanted low-end signal and a -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility.
- Large diaphragm cartridge provides wider dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- High-pass filter for additional control of unwanted low-end signal
- -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
- Shock mount included for additional set-up stability and minimisation of transient noise
- Padded zipper case included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
|Frequency Response:||20 to 20,000 Hz|
|Output Impedance:||115 ohms|
-35 dBV/Pa (17.8 mV)
at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage
1 Pa=94 dB SPL
|Polarity:||Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3|
|Weight:||453 g (16 oz.)|
|Connector:||Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male|
|Operating Temperature:||-20 to 165 °F (-29 to 74 °C)|
|Operating Humidity (Relative):||0 to 95%|