Large-diaphragm cardioid side-address condenser microphone designed for clear capture of vocal, acoustic, recording applications and live performance. Features include, a high-pass filter, and a switchable attenuator for SPL versatility.
Frequently bought together:
The Shure PGA27 is designed for clear capture of vocal, acoustic and amplified sources in recording applications as well as live sound.
The Shure PGA27 is a professional quality large diaphragm condenser microphone with an updated design featuring a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
Additional features include a high-pass filter for extra control of unwanted low-end signal and a -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility.
- Large diaphragm cartridge provides wider dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- High-pass filter for additional control of unwanted low-end signal
- -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
- Shock mount included for additional set-up stability and minimisation of transient noise
- Padded zipper case included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
|Frequency Response:||20 to 20,000 Hz|
|Output Impedance:||115 ohms|
-35 dBV/Pa (17.8 mV)
at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage
1 Pa=94 dB SPL
|Polarity:||Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3|
|Weight:||453 g (16 oz.)|
|Connector:||Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male|
|Operating Temperature:||-20 to 165 °F (-29 to 74 °C)|
|Operating Humidity (Relative):||0 to 95%|