SoundSwitch Control One
Connect and control your lights with the first lighting interface designed for DJs. Build your lighting rig and music synchronised light shows with SoundSwitch, the world's most advanced lighting automation software.
Designed for DJs by DJs - Lighting control simplified for DJs
Just like hot cue pads on your DJ gear, Control One offers responsive performance triggers for automated light shows, colour overrides, position overrides, strobe, and other customisable lighting effects. Compatibility with professional DJ platforms from Engine DJ, Serato DJ, and Virtual DJ makes it easy to integrate Control One into existing DJ setups.
1:1 Hardware Control - Tactile, Responsive, and Customisable
Control One provides tactile control over all SoundSwitch performance features. Effortlessly trigger colour and position overrides, cycle between banks of automated light shows (Autoloops), set an elegant ambiance with a subtle Static Look, and when the moment calls, engage the Strobe to add an energised visual effect to complement the build-up of your performance.
Expansive ConnectivityDual USB + DMX Universes
The Control One features dual USB ports for seamless transitions between DJs, and two DMX outputs providing 1024 channels for countless light fixtures. The additional DMX Input ports and onboard storage allow for direct integration with clubs, bars, and music venue's existing lighting systems.
Powered by SoundSwitch - AutoScripting, Patching & Venue Setup
Use the SoundSwitch Desktop software to AutoScript your tracks, setup your lighting patch and create Autoloops, Static Looks and more, then easily export your SoundSwitch Project for use with Engine Lighting
Plug & Play with Engine DJ Hardware - A standalone audio and lighting experience
Prefer performing without a computer? Control One is plug and play compatible with Engine DJ hardware running Engine DJ v2.0 or higher. Simply connect Control One to an available USB port on the Engine DJ hardware. Once connected, you’ll have full standalone control over the entire performance environment, music, and lights.
Industry Standard Integration
- SoundSwitch DMX lighting Control software is compatible with Denon DJ Engine OS - Fully supported allowing total control over auto and custom scripted tracks + Autoloops.
- SoundSwitch DMX lighting Control software is compatible with Serato DJ Pro DJ Software - Fully supported allowing total control over auto and custom scripted tracks + Autoloops.
- SoundSwitch DMX lighting Control software is compatible with Virtual DJ Software - Fully supported allowing total control over auto and custom scripted tracks + Autoloops.
- SoundSwitch DMX lighting Control software is compatible with Ableton LINK & Philips HUE - Use the Autoloops feature to sync with Ableton LINK enabled applications + support for MIDI Clock and MIDI Timecode.
- 1:1 Hardware Control for SoundSwitch Software
- Plug and Play with Engine DJ Hardware (Engine Lighting)
- Compact and Portable Design
- Dual USB Inputs for seamless lighting control during DJ handovers
- 2 x Universe DMX Outputs (up to 1024 channels of control)
- Performance Mode Controls for Effect Speed & Colour [Edit Mode ~ Pan & Tilt Control]
- OLED Menu Display
- Play/Pause Light Show in Performance Mode [Edit Mode ~ Playback Control]
- Shift Modifier for Secondary Functions
- Launch Movement & Strobe Effects
- Customisable Colour Overrides [SHIFT ~ Position Overrides]
- Autoloop Bank Controls
- Individual Autoloops Controls & Launch Static Looks
- USB Input Switch
- BPM Tap for Controlling Tempo in Standalone Mode [SHIFT ~ Toggle Ableton LINK]
- Override Scripted Tracks & Use Autoloops Only
- Dedictaed controls to Launch Smoke/Haze & HUE Color Effects
- Toggle Pad Matrix Between Autoloops/Static Look Mode
- Switch Touch Strip to Control Groups 1 & 2 [Double Tap ~ Groups 3 & 4]
- Push Selector & Back Button for Menu Navigation
- Special Color Effects - Full White, Blackout & UV [SHIFT ~ Toggle Effect On/Off]
- Toggle Touch Strip to Control Autoloop/Scripted Track Intensity
- Touch Strip for Controlling Intensity
|2 X USB to DMX (3-pin) Connection
|20.7 x 16.5 x 4.5 mm