SoundSwitch Original - Lifetime Licence (Lighting Software Integration for Serato DJ)
- SoundSwitch connects DMX lighting and DJ softwares
- SoundSwitch has Autoloops which are like lighting scenes but in a musical/beatgrid layout
- SoundSwitch's light fixture library is cloud based so new lights can be added to the library at any time!
Other Items to consider
SoundSwitch is a software-hardware bundle that seamlessly integrates DJ software and DMX lighting. The software is a Digital Lighting Workstation (DLW) that allows DJs to create and perform their custom lighting shows in time with their music. The USB powered hardware unit provides the connection between the desktop software to the DMX lighting rig. SoundSwitch gives DJs the ability to create an immersive visual experience for their crowd.
SoundSwitch allows DJs to connect lighting and music. DJs can now create dynamic light shows that sync with the beatgrid in their DJ software.
DJs, or their lighting techs, can make light shows for as many or little songs as they like with non-scripted songs being handled by SoundSwitch's Autoloops feature. Autoloops are like lighting scenes but they are set out musically. They are always in time with the beatgrid and load automatically when the DJ plays a song that doesn't have a light show attached (i.e. there will always be a lighting show on display and on beat).
Sometimes DMX lighting can be daunting for DJs so SoundSwitch has made adding and programming DMX lights simple and intuitive. SoundSwitch's Edit Mode is set out like Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software like Ableton.
DJs don’t want to worry about lighting while they are focusing on mixing their music; SoundSwitch runs in the background while they perform. There is no need for another laptop or light control console as DJs can just plug the lights into the hardware which connects to the SoundSwitch software on their laptop. It allows DJs to elevate their live performance and provide a superior experience for their crowd.
SoundSwitch is a cutting edge hardware/software bundle that lets users create DMX lighting displays that are played back in time with audio files when played back live in Serato DJ. It allows DJs and lighting designers the ability to sync lighting visuals with live audio seamlessly. SoundSwitch is a powerful tool that allows you to create customised lighting effects and cues along side and in time with music files. It has been designed with timeline editing tools familiar to anyone with experience using audio or graphic design software providing a user experience that is both functional and familiar. SoundSwitch gives DJs the tools to create their own lighting displays and the connection to play these back without compromising the freestyle nature of their live performance. It puts live control in the DJs hands and enables them to play any song, in any order, while their lighting remains in sync.
- Plug and play interface that automatically syncs lighting with the music
- All lights sync with the beat grid right out of the box and no programming is required
- Compatible with both audio and video formats and allows the DJ to concentrate on their performance
- Integrates seamlessly with existing iTunes and Serato libraries
- Works with all Serato functions including scratching, loops, fading, pitch bend, etc.
- Cloud based fixture library updates automatically
- Little lighting knowledge makes big beautiful shows
- Compatible with Windows and Mac OS X systems
|DMX Connectors:||3-pin XLR|
|Input Voltage:||5 V, USB|
|Weight:||0.9 lb (0.4 kg)|
|Size:||5 x 3.1 x 1.5|
|Dimensions:||128mm x 79mm x 38 mm|
|DMX Refresh Rate:||35 Hz|
|Supported Operating Systems|
|Mac:||OS X 10.12, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.9|
|Windows:||10, 8.1, 7|
|i3: 1.07GHz 32 bit, 64 bit|
|i5: 1.07GHz 32 bit, 64 bit|
|i7: 1.07GHz 32 bit, 64 bit|
|Screen Resolution:||1280 x 720|
|Memory:||4 GB minimum (32 bit, 64 bit)|
|USB:||Available USB 2.0 port|
|HDD Space:||5 GB minimum|