PreSonus Eris E5 (Pair)
This listing is for:
- 2 x PreSonus Eris E5 Active Studio Monitors
The compact PreSonus Eris E5 2-way, bi-amped monitor speakers deliver very accurate response with a tight bass and very clear upper end and can be user-adjusted to the acoustic space – a feature not typically available in this price point.
Frequently bought together:
Out of stock
Out of stock
Lynx MEL3CB Standard XLR - XLR 3m
Lynx MEL6CB Standard XLR - XLR 6m
The compact PreSonus Eris E5 employs a 5.25-inch, woven composite low-frequency driver; a low-mass, 1 inch, silk-dome tweeter; and Class AB bi-amplification to deliver professional audio quality.
Unlike comparably priced studio monitors, all PreSonus Eris studio monitors can be user-adjusted to the acoustic space, allowing you to create a more accurate listening environment or to simulate different common listening environments.
When it’s time to replace those cheap “computer” speakers with serious 2-way professional studio monitors, you’re ready for the PreSonus Eris E5.
With woven composite low frequency transducers, low-mass silk-dome tweeters, responsive Class AB amplification, and professional acoustic-adjustment controls, the compact PreSonus Eris E5 represents an outstanding value in its class.
It includes RF shielding, current-output limiting, over-temperature protection, and subsonic protection, and unlike comparably priced studio monitors, it has controls for simulating different listening environments and flattening frequency response to enable accurate mixing.
- 5.25-inch woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 80 watt, Class AB bi-amplification
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Acoustic Tuning control for accurate mixing contour:
- > Midrange (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- > HF (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- > Highpass filter (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
- Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB)
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Optimised, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- Balanced XLR / 1/4-inch and unbalanced RCA inputs
- 102 dB maximum continuous SPL
1 x Balanced XLR
1 x Balanced 1/4” TRS
1 x Unbalanced RCA
|Frequency Response:||53 Hz - 22 kHz|
|Crossover Frequency:||3 kHz|
|LF Amplifier Power:||45W|
|HF Amplifier Power:||35W|
|Peak SPL (@ 1 meter):||102 dB|
|HF Driver:||1” silk dome|
|Input Impedance:||10k ohms|
|Volume Range:||A-type taper|
|MF Control:||-6, 0, +6 dB|
|HF Control:||-6, 0, +6 dB|
|Low Cut:||Flat, 80 Hz, 100 Hz|
|Acoustic Space:||Flat, -2 dB, -4 dB|
External mains fuse
|Power:||100-120V ~50/60 Hz or 220-240V ~50/60 Hz|
|Cabinet:||Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard|
|Width:||7” (178 mm)|
|Depth:||7.68” (195 mm)|
|Height:||10.24” (260 mm)|
|Weight:||10.2 lbs (4.63 kg)|